20

[ PeppermintSeven(A/N) ]

Hello! Before the story start, I would like to ask for how's the book going for now?

Thank you for reading anyway! 😊 luv u, readers, thank you for supporting me!

[ Haeun POV ]

It was really awkward today. Daniel had been staring at me since like forever ever since the bus started moving to JYP entertainment.

The last chat was talking to Mark last night.

I really hope to see him there but I swear there will be a lot of fans too.

There are 10 students that are like me, going there to draw some graffiti.

Since it's a huge canvas, each of us will be in charge of one column of it.

Some girls are whispering about Got7 while some Boys get excited to see Twice.

Well me, just wait for the journey to end so I can see Mark.

"Alright, Students! We've reached JYP entertainment. Everyone please be in you're best performence especially the girls because I know you all will be fangirling and not focusing on work. " Daniel said.

"Let's get down the bus one by one. " He said before he stand aside for us to move.

I let all of them to get out first then, I went out. But, a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me.

I turned and looked at Daniel.

"Yes? " I asked and he said, "Please don't talk to Mark. "

"I'm not-"

"I'm your teacher right now. " He said like a really scary teacher.

"Mianhae but I can't promise. " I know I sounds rude but I just dun like it when people tries to interfere anything in my life.

With that, I left the bus and went to line up with my classmates.

Daniel went out of the bus and lead us in from of the really huge canvas while trying to act like nothing happened between us.

There's really a lot of people so I hope nothing will happen.

Suddenly, we heard loud clapping and screaming. We looked to the direction and it's the JYP entertainment entrance.

Twice and GOT7 walked out of the building and smiled while waving at us.

Mark spotted me and his smile immediately widened.

I smile from ear to ear and blushed a little. GOT7 really does looks more handsome from reality.

I'm admiring them so much right now. I waved at each and every member of GOT7.