45

sorry readers.. I've been really busy in school these days, having camp and so... But am seriously sorry about the delay of the chapter that I'm supposed to published/write everyday. I'll be changing my schedule soon so hope you won't mind 😁✌🏻

__________

[ Haeun POV ]

"Wahh... " I looked at the hotel with awe. It looks like some kind of really expensive suite.

I went to look at the view and it's really beautiful.

"Mark, look at this! " I pointed at the amazing view in front of me. Mark chuckled and went beside me.

"This view is just so beautiful... " I hummed at his statement and he went to unpack our stuff as I looked around the hotel room.

After he unpacked all out stuff, he went to took a refreshing shower and sat beside me.

I was watching the movie I bought on the television. You know, sometimes you just get too lazy and felt like there's a glue sticking you to your bed or just the thing you're lying at.

He placed one of his arm around my shoulders, "Hey, touch my new hoodie. "

I reached out to touch his oversized hoodie that looks super good on him.

"Guess what's the material. " Mark said and I thought about it.

"Umm.. Cotto-"

Mark cut me off, "It's boyfriend material. "

He laughed and I just showed him my blank face. He stopped laughing after few seconds and said, "Lol, sorry, I thought it was fun. "

"I learnt it from WebToons... I was reading one of the comic and spotted the sentence that I thought I could use on you. Sorry, Haeun. " He explained.

"I wanna kill you. " I said as I glared at him. He ruffled my hair, "I know, you cute little fluffy ball. "

He shoved my head in his chest and hugged me tightly with his muscular arms. I could feel Mark's biceps pressured on my head.

"I love you soooooooo much! " He said as he closed his eyes.

I smiled lightly, "I love you too, Markiepooh. "

[ AFTER A FEW HOURS ]

I started reading some books and answering some questions on the workbooks.

I sighed and leaned back on my chair, stretching my arms and legs.

Suddenly, a pair of arms hugged my neck, "Are you tired? "

I shook my head, knowing it's Mark. "If you are, just take a rest. Don't stress yourself out. You tomorrow have your first exam so please rest well. " He said worriedly.

I giggled and pecked his arms.

"Don't worry... I'll finish this soon, okay? " I asked as sweet as I can.

"Fine then. Promised it's you last. " I hummed agreeing his sentence.

[ NEXT DAY ]

I woke up earlier then I'm supposed to but it's a good thing. I prepared myself as I cleaned up and changed into my uniform.

Mark woke up after me and also went to clean up.

"Haeun-ah, I'll drive you there. I'll pick you up once the exams over too. " He said as he buckled his belt.

"Y-Yeah.. " I quickly looked away anywhere but not his direction.

[ AFTER 30 MINUTES ]

I got into the school after Mark dropped me off. I saw a bunch of my classmates and I just slightly waved at them.

I went into my classroom and just perfect, the bell rang.

The teacher came in and told the class am back. They welcomed me warmly and the teacher started the exam straight away.

Luckily, most of the questions I'm able to do it. I think I'll at least score a B this time.

I was done with my exam after a long period of time and I just left with the perfect timing for checking.

I checked my exam paper and the teacher stopped us from writing just as I was done checking.

The teacher collected my paper and asked us to leave right after she checked if there's any mistakes in the papers.