34

[ Haeun POV ]

The next morning, I woke up, still in Mark's arms. I smiled as I admire his face.

I tried to get out of his embrace but he just hugged me tighter.

"Don't leave... " He mummbled.

I smiled and hummed.

I stared at his face until he opened his eyes. I quickly looked away and he asked, "Am I really that handsome? "

I smacked his arm and he hissed.

"Let me go prepare. " I said and he whined, "Nooo... Stay here with me. "

"You this childish boy. " I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Tch, I'm your childish man. I ain't boy okay? I can prove. " He smirked.

I pushed him away, "Hell no! "

He laughed at my reaction and I asked, "Let me go? "

"Okay, fine... " He said as he let my go.

I quickly jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

[ 1 H O U R L A T E R ]

We both cleaned up ourselves and now we're eating the food the hotel provide.

Of course, at my own hotel room.

"Oh yeah, how's the apartment stuff? " Mark asked as he chewed the food.

"Well, Daniel said he's still searching for the best and worth buying apartment.

He hummed and I asked, "What about your fans and the speech? "

"Well, to be honest, I didn't write the speech but instead, I'm just gonna say whatever things that is in my mind at that moment. " He said, feeling proud and I smacked his head.

"Ow! What's that for? " He asked while messaging his head.

I sighed, "You should prepare the speech. Your fans are eager to know what happened. "

"Hey, but listen. If I wrote a speech, they might think it's not sincere enough. But, if I just say what I'm suppose to, it will looks better. " He explained.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Fine... You got me there. "

He chuckled and said, "I always got you. "

"By the way, did Jackson taught you all those? " I raised my eyebrow.

"Well... Some. " He scratched the back of his neck.

I sighed, "I might need to scold that guy. He is taught you bad stuff. "

"Why? Do you think I'll use them on other girls? Don't worry, I only love you. " I smacked his arms lightly for being so arrogant.