39

this chapter is kinda um.. Weird(?), boring(?) Just hope you'll like it because my mind wasn't that awake when I wrote this. It's in the morning and I just woke up when I wrote this chap, so dun expect much 😃

[ Haeun POV ]

Mark kept his cleaning tools and sat beside me. He kissed my cheek and asked, "Are you hungry? "

I shook my head and he ruffled my hair. He smiled and asked, "Can we cuddle tonight? "

"You have that much clothes here? " I asked back. He hummed.

"If you don't mind me almost snatching all the blanket then. " I laughed at my statement and his reaction.

But, he change his shocked reaction to a smirk, "Nah, you won't be able to snatch the blanket because I'll be hugging you tightly. "

He came closer to me and I stood up, "Wah.. Who teach you to be such a flirt huh? Jackson? "

"Why are you accusing him? I'm just born with those abilities. " He smirked again.

I punched his arm lightly and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"You'll go shower first. I'll be waiting. " I said and he hummed before leaving to the bathroom with his clothes.

[ 15 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

He came out of the bathroom as he dry his hair with a towel. To be honest, that looks damn hot but I'm not getting myself going crazy.

I mean, you know what I mean so.. I might just avoid him from touching me for now because you really don't know what's on guys mind.

He smirked and walked towards me. I backed off and said, "Yah, if you're getting any closer or trying to do anything, you're getting out of my hotel. "

He sighed and said, "Fine.. " He started walking towards the fridge like a kid that ice cream just got stolen.

I just chuckled softly and went to take a bath.

[ 10 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

Mark switch off the lights and went to bed, beside me. He hugged me tightly and I buried my face in his chest.

He brought the blanket over us and said, "Are you feeling warm? "

I hummed and he said, "Tonight might be -4 degree celsius because it's near winter. I bet it'll be snowing. "

"I wanna see the snow though but am too tired. " I said as I pouted.

He chuckled and hugged my small figure tighter. "You're so cute. " He said.

"Yup, I know that I'm cute. " I chuckled and he laughed.

And I just soon went to sleep in his arms.

[ N E X T M O R N I N G ]

I woke up and felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Mark smiling at me.

"Jagi, you're awake? " He asked and I said, "Nah. "

He laughed and caressed my hair softly. I asked, "Don't you wanna go clean yourself up first? "

"Nope, I'll be here with you. " He said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and said, "But, I wouldn't be able to go to clean myself up. "

"And why is that? " He asked. "Because I'm too lazy. " I said and laughed.

(A/N: Have you ever woke up and felt like too lazy to go clean up? That's like literally me everyday, 😂😂)

He laughed too and shook his head. "Okay then, I'll go clean up first. "