30

(A/N: WARNING - This chapter contains strong language )

_______________

[ Haeun POV ]

God... I'm gonna die in this state. It's just 10 minutes after the article had been released and Ahgases/IGOT7 are already giving bad comments.

[ Comments ]

Marktuanismine:
Wtf? Who's that b*tch?! I'm gonna KILL her! HOW DARE SHE STEAL MY HUSBAND?!

93linerwife:
OMG! Whoever you are, YOU BETTER COME OUT AND SEE URSELF IN THE MIRROR, You UGLY SL*T! HWODNAJFHJSHDKANDJHSKSBA

marktuna930904:
You know what, I'm just gonna say 2 words, 'Go die'

Mark_belongstome:
UGHHH... how dare you? I KNOW YOU CONFIRM PUT SOME DRUG IN MARK'S WATER TO JUST MAKE HIM ATTRACTED TO YOU! YOU B*TCHY B*TCH! YOU DESERVE TO DIEEEEE

Scroll Down For More
.
.
.

Why are they so cruel? Omg... I'm really gonna die like this right?

"C'Mon, I know what you're thinking. Stop those negative thoughts Haeun. They're gonna stop in awhile. " Mark said while patting my back.

"Don't take them too serious, hmm? " He asked and I sighed.

"Hopefully, what you said is right but I dotn think they're gonna stop any time. If I'm still like last time, and I know that you have a girlfriend, I'll straight away curse at the girl. " I said and looked down.

I feel so bad right now.

"I'll talk to my fans one day. I'll make sure you're safe. " He said and smiled.

"You know what? Stop smiling, you're making me melt and giving in myself. " I said and he laughed.

"Wait a moment... I just remembered I got exams in like few weeks. What should I do? I bet this news is already spreading from north to south of the world. " I said frustraredly.

We sighed and I asked, "What should we do? "

"I got it! Don't forget papa tuan and mama tuan! They'll always help us no matter what. Let's give them a call. " Mark said happily.

"Hey... Why don't let's call Daniel? " I asked softly, I'm just afraid he'll get all angry at me.

I mean, Daniel was my teacher.

Mark sighed and said, "Why would you ever think of him? "

"I-I... "

He sighed again and said, "Just call him. " I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Mark oppa. " I said and smiled widely.

"I didn't know you'll say a word 'Oppa'. " Mark joked and I lightly smacked his arm.

I took my phone and dial Daniel's number.

"Hello? "

"D-Daniel, it's me. "

After few seconds of silence, he then broke it.

"Uh-huh, what is it? "

"You have seen the article right? Can you please give us some suggestions? Some of his fans are already hating me and I'm having exams soon. Can you please help? " I asked, pleadingly.

"Meet me at your hotel lobby later, 1pm. Is that alright? "

I hummed and said, "Thank you, Daniel. "

He hung up the phone and Mark looked at me with a curious face.

"So, how is it? " He asked and I placed a hand on top of his.

"He said meet him later at 1pm at the hotel lobby. " I explained and he smiled.