24

[ Haeun POV ]

It's the next day and I woke up because of the sun light.

I changed into a plaid blue mix black shirt and a black tight long pants with the match of a timberland shoes.

I wore a leather bracelet and took my phone with my wallet out.

I took bus and it dropped me off at JYP entertainment

If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because Mark told me to meet all of his members.

He planned to pick me up later but I just don't wanna wait since it's early and I don't have anything better to do.

I walked towards the door. I saw a face scan and a card scan.

I sighed and pressed the bell.

A lady voice asked, "May I help you miss? "

I smiled at the camera and said, "I have a appointment with Mark Tuan. "

"May I have your name? " The lady asked again.

"Kwon Haeun. " I said and hugged myself. It's so cold these days beacsue of winter.

I sighed, I shouldn't have wear such thin layer of jacks.

"Miss Kwon Haeun, the door is unlocked now. You may step in. " The same voice said and I went in without hesitation.

I took the elevator and went to the floor with says 'Dance Rooms'.

I got out of the lift and went to search for the took for GOT7. I remember if I'm not wrong, they'll always be in the dance room in the morning.

I knocked on the door and went in after I found the word 'GOT7' outside the room.

They all stared at me with a curious face. Omg, they're so handsome.

Yes, I'm fangirling right now.

I scanned through the room and I asked, "May I know where is Mark? "

"Oh, umm... Hyung is out to buy ice cream for us. " Yugyeom said.

"Ahhh.... Am I allowed to wait for him here? " I asked but JB stepped forward.

"May I know who are you? " JB asked but I don't know how to reply.

"K-Kwon Haeun. I made a appointment with Mark. " I said while sliding my hands into my pockets.

"Isn't that that girl who Mark hyung always talk to? " YoungJae asked.

I just looked at them confusingly.

"Yup, I think so. If I'm not wrong, the name is Haeun. " Jinyoung said to YoungJae.

"Uh... Yeah, my name-"

"Guys, I bought- Haeun? " Mark cut me off as he stepped in the room.

He stared at me with widened eyes.

"Umm... Well, I know you'll pick me up but I just want to reach earlier 'cause I'm bored at home. " I explained.

"Oh, okay. I can give you my ice cream if you want. " He smiled at me.

"Ahh... No, it's fine. I don't really eat ice cream in the morning. " I said and smiled back.

Yugyeom cleared his throat, "Um... Hyung, we're still here. Please explain. "

Mark sighed and put the ice cream he bought on the table.

"Alright. She's Kwon Haeun and known as the 'Girl Who Mark Likes' for you guys. She's the one who normally chat with me online. Well, we're together now and I just want to bring her to meet you guys. " Mark explained clearly.

I blushed by his statement.

The rest of the members made some 'Ohh' and some nodded.

"C'mon, let's get your ice cream first before it melt. " Mark said and smiled at them.

[ 5 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

They were sitting down on the floor while eating ice cream. I just watched them eat.

I was distracted by a voice, "So, what do you do? " It's, Jinyoung.

Obviously, the mom of the group.

"Umm... I'm still studying. " I said and they all gasped.

"How old are you? " JB asked.

I felt pressured, "19 but turning 20. "

"*Phew* I thought you are like in high school. " Jackson said and everyone laughed.

I just chuckled nervously.

"Where you live? What is your talent or special skills? How many boyfriend did you date before? What do you like about Mark? " They started drowning me with questions.

"Umm... " I said feeling uneasy.

"Guys, you're making her feel pressure. Please stop asking questions. " He said as he moved closer to me and threw his arms over my shoulders.

"Mianhae, Haeun. I hope you don't mind, we're always like this. " JB said with a apologic smile.

I smiled back and said, "No, it's fine. "

"Wanna watch us perform? " Mark asked me and I asked back, "Can I? "

"Of course! " They replied together and we laughed.