28

[ Mark POV ]

We went to watch the television while we eat some pizza that I ordered.

Suddenly, her phone rang. It's her mother by the looks of the caller ID.

She give me a look 'should I answer? ' I sighed and said, "Let me do it. "

She nodded and cuddled more towards me. I took her phone and answer it.

(A/N: Italic Type Other side of phone
Normal Haeun's Phone)

"Hello, is this Haeun? "

"No, Mrs. Kwon. I'm Mark Tuan, Haeun's boyfriend. "

"Y-You mean as in GOT7 Mark Tuan, Mark Tuan? "

"Ne. What's the matter of you calling her? Is it about her flight again? "

"Did she told you everything? "

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kwon but I asked you first. I'll be a little rude towards someone who tried to steal the one I love away. "

"I'm sorry? But, yes. I called her because Daniel dont think he can bring her back to LA. What's wrong, can you please explain if you know anything? "

"Mrs. Kwon. It's clearly known that she doesn't wants to go back to LA and doesn't wants to be with Daniel. "

"Excuse me? I don't even know she got a freaking boyfriend until you answer the call. And, for your information, I didn't just allow any guy to date her. Daniel is the one for her, don't you dare break them apart. "

"Mrs. Kwon! Don't you understand who your daughter loves? She love me and, what's so wrong about it? She's just trying to find her happiness, doesn't everyone wants happiness? By forcing to date other guys doesn't make her happy, that's the thing you have to understand. Forcing people loving another won't make any happiness. "

"Maybe, you're right. "

"I'm glad that you understand now. "

"Please inform my daughter that, she's allow to stay in Korea for a longer time but, I swear if anything bad happened to her, you'll be dead. "

"Yes, Mdm! I swear I'll take care of her and protect her from any other harms. I'll love her with all my heart and give her as many happiness as I can. "

"Thank you, Mark. "

"You're welcome. "

With that, I hung up the phone and she looked at me blushing while confused.

I chuckled and put her phone at the table. I hugged her and said, "Everything is back to normal now. You're just going back to do your exams and it's done. "

She hugged me back tightly, I almost cant breathe.

Then, suddenly, I felt something wet on my oversized grey sweater. I heard some sobbing, is it from Haeun?

"T-Thank you so much for b-being in a part of my life, h-helping me with everything and also, f-for loving me. " She sobbed.

"I-I... love you. "