18 ( short chapter )

[ Haeun POV ]

"If she said she doesn't want it, then don't force her to do it. " Mark said.

Daniel rolled his eyes and asked, "What's wrong with you? Why are you trying to steal other people's girl? "

"Since when is she your girl? I'm sorry but she belongs to me. " He emphasized the word 'girl' while talking back to him.

"Okay then. Haeun, would you rather choose Mark or my side? " Daniel said and both of them looking at me with pleading eyes.

"M-Mark. " I stuttered.

"What?! Why? Ugh.. " Daniel said angrily and walked off after throwing the dress on the floor.

I looked down, feeling guilty.

I don't think I should talk to him like this. After all, he's my teacher and he could tell everything to my parents.

"Hey. " I heard Mark called me but I ignored it.

"It's not your fault. C'mon, let's get out of here. " He said as he pulled me out of the shop.

We sat at the bench nearby and he passed me my frappucino.

"Where's Daniel's coffee? " I asked.

He looked at me unbelievablely, "Why do you still care about him? "

"After all, he's my teacher and he could tell everything to my parents. I might get killed when I go back to the states. " I said while looking troubled.

He signed and pulled me into a hug.