22

[ Haeun POV ]

It's the top of the mountain!

The view of Seoul, South Korea, it's just so beautiful

"Like it? " He asked and I nodded.

I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "Thank you. " I thanked.

"You're welcome. I'll do anything for you. " He said.

I pulled away and we smiled at each other. We sat at the bench that's near us and admire the view.

"Hey, what if the fans don't like me? " I asked him while staring at the sky blankly.

"Haeun-ah, you have to learn to be positive, you know? It's not like everything gonna be bad, something good must happen in your life too. If not, who will want to live? " He said while smiling.

I sighed and nodded.

"You're right. Not all the things are bad.... Just a example, meeting you, finding you, is the luckiest thing that could happened to me. " I said and smiled at him.

He smiled at me and we just kept the silence for a few minutes.

Suddenly, my stomach growled and he chuckled. I blushed in embarrassments and he asked, "Wanna go buy some food? "

"No! We can't. " I said and he said, "I got phone, we can deliver some! "

"No way I'm eating such heaty food! "I said while pouting.

"Ah! There's a convenience store nearby. I bet there won't be much people there. " He said and I nodded.

"Let's go then. " I said quickly and he smiled.

[ 1 0 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

We bought 2 cups of kimchi ramen with 2 can bottles of soda.

We ate the noodles and I said, "Wow, I love it. "

"Really? " He asked and I nodded. "More than me? " He asked again and I smacked his arm.

He groaned and glared at me.

I chuckled and gave some of my noodles to him. "Eat more, you're too skinny. " I said.

He sighed and nodded.

After eating, he helped us threw away the cups and cans. He asked, "Wanna walk around the mountain? There is a small village here. "

My face light up, "Really?! I wanna go! " I said excitedly like a 5 years old kid.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair before grabbing my hands. We walked to the village that he said and it's really beautiful.

We walked passed all the stalls that were set up on the street. Suddenly, I saw my favorite food and stopped him.

He turned and asked, "What's wrong? "

"I-I want the ddeokbokki..... " I said staring at the food. He laughed and said, "I thought something happened. "

[A/N: Ddeokbokki Korean Rice Cake]

"Tch. Pweaseeeee..... Buy mew that! " I use my baby voice to said it as I pointed at the ddeokbokki shop.

He chuckled and said, "Okay, I'll buy that for you. "

[ F E W M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

We walked along the street once we're done buying my ddeokbokki.

I shared with him my ddeokbokki and little that we know, it's already 7pm.

There's a few minutes of silence but Mark broke it, "Thank you for being my date. "

I stopped eating and looked at him.

"Ah, I forgotten you're a very random person. " I said and he glared at me. I laughed and he smiled.

"But, is today a date? " I asked and he nodded.

"But, we're not even together yet. " I said and tilted my head.

"Yup, you said yet. " He said and stopped. I stopped with him and just stare at him blankly.

"Will you be my girlfriend? " He asked and looked at me in the eye.

I blushed and said, "Wow, you're really random. "

"Haven't I told you-"

"I'm just impatient. Just say that word, 'Yes' and I'll do anything to make you happy, feel protected/secure and of course, love you with all my heart. " He said those really cheesy words.

My heart starts to beat faster.

"I-I... "