32

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Later at around 4pm, Mark's manager called and said that the arrangements was made.

Mark will be going to have a talk to the public so reporters and journalist are going to be there.

He'll be giving the talk at tmr, 5pm.

"Haeun-ah, why don't, let's cook together? We haven't tried that right? " Mark asked Haeun.

Haeun smiled and said, "Alright, let's cook together but, can we cook simple food and give it to your members and stuff? "

Mark went closer to Haeun and hugged her tightly. He ruffled Haeun's hair and said, "Aww... My girlfriend is so thoughtful. "

Haeun chuckled and said, "Let's go get started with cooking! "

Mark pulled away and smiled at her.

[ 3 0 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

They bought lots of packets of kimchi cheese ramen with some disposable containers.

Haeun started boiling the 1ℓ water as Mark open the packets of ramen.

Mark put the pot on the small induction cooker. Once the water is boiled, Haeun poured the boiled water into the pot and Mark put in the ramyeon.

[ Haeun POV ]

I took out the ramyeon from the packet and put it in the pit but the water splashed. The water touched my hand, "Ah! " I said.

Mark quickly looked at me and asked, "What happened? "

"The water splashed on my hand. It's nothing. " I gave him a reassured smile.

He grabbed my hand and pause the induction cooker.

He on the tap water and placed my hand above the sink.

"Is it okay? Do you feel better? " Mark asked worriedly.

I hummed and he off the tap. He took a towel and wipe my hand.

"Be careful next time. Just watch me cook, okay? " He asked and I sighed while nodding.

He started cooking the ramyeon after putting those noddles in the pot.

[ 1 5 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

He's done mixing the seasoning with the ramyeon. He put the noddles in the disposable container equally.

I prepared the bag and covered the containers with the covers provided.

I put the containers into the bag and followed by the utensils.

"C'mon, I think we're done cooking. " Mark said and started calling his driver.

I changed and Mark said, "The driver is here. Let's get down. "

I hummed and we went downstairs.

Mark pulled my hand towards the back door of the hotel. I looked at him curiously and he noticed that.

"I'll explain later. " I nodded at his statement.

He pulled me out of the hotel and I spotted a car with black windows that you can't see through.

He opened the door for me and let me in. He came in after me and I saw a guy around his 30s.

"Please start driving. " Mark ordered and that guy nodded.

"So? " I asked as I looked at him.

He hung the bag on the hook and answered, "I'm afraid there will be a lot of journalist and reporter so I choose the back door. "

"Ah... " I said and looked outside the window.

I'm really afraid that Mark will get hurt because of me.

I know the fans are all crazy for him that why. I know most of the fans are blaming me for it but still some of them are blaming Mark for being with me.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on top my hand.

I turned at looked at Mark. He smiled and said, "Don't be worry about anything. I know what you're thinking. "

He shoved closer to me and hugged me tightly. I'm surprised by his actions but hugged him back.

"W-Why? " I asked him for his actions.

"Nothing. Just stay like this for a few minutes. " I hummed and hugged him tightly.

After few minutes, he broke the hug and smiled at me.

"You're really weird. " I said and smiled widely.

"But that's why you love me, isn't it? " He asked as he caressed my hand.

"Ani, I love everything about you. " I said and smiled.

He blushed and held his heart and act like he's having a heart attack.

"Omg, my hearteu! " He said and I laughed.