38

hi reader, ive wrote this last night but I forgotten to publish it 😂😂, sorry 'bout that but if there's any mistakes like spelling or grammar then I'm really sorry. #^_^#

__________

[ Haeun POV ]

After watching the movie, the time was almost up so we didn't went for dinner but he bought some bubble tea and tteokbboki.

We were now on the way back to the hotel. He tapped my shoulder and I hummed.

"Yugyeom's birthday is tomorrow night. Do you want to buy some dress on the way back? " He asked.

"Nah.. I'm not interested in dresses. I'm just gonna wear an oversized grey sweater with black pants. " I said as I looked at him.

He sighed, "Fine then... I'm thinking because since you're my girlfriend, I want you to be dressed the best but it's find if you want comfortable. I understand. "

I smiled at him and he pulled me towards him. He swung his arm around my shoulders and hugged me close.

"Winter is coming. You have to keep yourself warm because I don't want you to catch a cold. Hm? " He asked.

I nodded and snuggled into his chest. He chuckled and hugged me tighter.

He's so warm to be with. He's sweet, comfortable to be with and of course lovable.

"For some reasons, sometimes I'll think if I ever deserve you. I love you but you've done too much for me. I haven't even done anything yet. I felt like... You deserve someone better. " I spoke the truth.

"Please don't say it this way. You know, just by staying by my side, you already gave me all I wanted. You don't have to do anything to repay me, just promise you won't leave me. " He said softly in my ears.

"I promise you. " I said without hesitating.

He smiled happily and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and felt the warm his giving me.

I really hope everything will be fine. I hope we can stay like this forever.

I shook off all the negative thoughts and hugged him tightly. I will never let go of him no matter what.

[ AFTER SOME TIME ]

We were so bored in the hotel room. Mark bought the Jenga game from the toys shop they have on level 2.

We played and Mark lost so he have to clean up the whole hotel room. We're just too bored so we started doing weird stuff.

I was watching some shows on the television while Mark was cleaning. He hugged my neck and popped his head beside my face.

"I'm bored.... " He whined. I sighed, "Me too. "

"Let's call my parents. " I suggested. He hummed and I started calling.

"Haeun? "

"Ne, Eomma! " I said happily.

"Ah.. Is my future son-in-law here? "

"Eomma! " i shouted out of embarrassment.

Both my eomma and Mark laughed at my reaction. "Ne, Your future son-in-law is here. " Mark replied.

"Wah... Daebak. Anyway, Haeun-ah, you do know that you have to come back to LA for your exams right? Its gonna be in next week. Are you sure you have time to prepare all the things? "

"I'm not sure but i have to. I'll work hard with Mark by my side. "

She hummed and said, "Just don't get stress out. My son-in-law, please help me look after my daughter okay? "

Mark laughed and said, "Even if you didn't tell me to take care of her, I still will. "

"That's good to hear. Anyway, I've book plane ticket for the both of you. All you have to do is just to book the hotel you'll stay in. "

"Ne, eomma. I'll make sure everything go smoothly. " I said.

She hummed, "The plane you're taking is this week Sunday. Make sure you remember. It's 11am so don't be a pig, arraseo? "

Both me and Mark chuckled. "Okay. " Mark answered.

" Alright, i guess that's all then. Goodbye my lovely couple! " My mom hung up the phone with that last sentence.