35

[ Mark POV ]

I took a deep breathe as I'm in the car that's gonna bring me to the place.

The driver said, "Hey, young man. You looks nervous. I've heard about it so... yeah. Just don't be too nervous, it's gonna be fine. Just say whatever you have to. "

"Cheer up, buddy. I know your fans can understand you. Wish you all the best. " He said and smile at me.

I smiled back and thanked him.

[ 20 M I N U T E S L A T E R ]

We reached the place that I'm going to make a speech. I thanked the driver and went out.

"Mark! " I heard my manager called me and I started looking for him.

Once I found him, I walked towards him as I smiled and bowed.

He smiled at me and asked, "Are you nervous to save your love life? "

"Yeah... " I said while scratching the back of my neck.

He chuckled and said, "You better do well there then. "

I smiled and said, "I will. I'll go going first then. "

He hummed and a guard guide me to the back stage.

It's only a few minutes to the speech giving ceremony. Reporters and journalists are already waiting.

The stylist helped me touched up and within a few minutes, I went up the stage.

The flash lights from the camera started flashing like crazy.

I walked towards the mic and bowed before I introduced myself.

I spotted a few fans holding onto my banner but all I have to do now, it's just focus.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Mark Tuan from GOT7, JYP Entertainment. I would like to give a speech. " I smiled as I introduced myself.

"First of all, I would like to apologize to all my fans that are disappointed but, that doesn't mean I will stop dating my current girlfriend that I love. Ahgases, I hope you can understand me. Everyone deserve privacy and their own lives. I promise, I won't distant myself with you guys, my fans even though I'm dating Miss Kwon Haeun. I'm very nervous since the day I know I have to give a speech but, I know I have to have courage because all of you are curious and of course, I don't want to be break apart from her. " I paused.

"I told my manager about this and he helped me. He told me about his past and I don't want to be like him. He really hope me to get together with Haeun because, once you miss the chance of your real love, you'll never be able to find it back. I hope all of you will understand me and continue to support GOT7, myself and the relationship I'm having with Miss Kwon Haeun. " I bowed 90 degree at them after I finished my speech.

They clapped and I smiled, knowing I did well.

[ 1 H O U R L A T E R ]

After settling everything, I finally can get to go to Haeun's hotel.

I'm walking along the hallway.

I found Haeun's room and went in after typing her pass code. I kinda stalked her so, yeah.

I stepped in and spotted all my members talking with Haeun.

Their eyes focus on me and I smiled widely.

Haeun came running towards me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Yah, love birds, we'll be living first then. Good luck, hyung! " Jinyoung said as he stood up followed by the others.

Haeun pulled away and waved at them.

"Bye.. " I said and they left as they smirked at me.

They closed the door and Haeun hugged me again. I laughed, "You're getting clingy already. "

"Can't I? I'm just too happy, you made a amazing speech. " She said and pulled away. She smiled at me happily and I smiled back.

She's so cute.

Haeun suddenly pushed me to the bathroom, "Get some shower. The guys brought your clothes and asked me to let you have sleepovers for a week. "

I hummed and went to shower.