43

[ Mark POV ]
(A/N: long time no see man 😂)

We were walking around the airport while drinking Starbucks. Not as what I thought, there's not much people here.

But just in case, I'm wearing a mask. I just took it off to drink.

"Mark, are we gonna wait here forever till we can go in. I'm so bored... " She grabbed my arm stopping me from walking.

I smiled at her, "Why? Do you want to go to other places? " She nodded and I sighed.

"It's not that I don't let you go but it's just that we can't. I'm afraid we'll lose the plane. " She pout at my statement and I just held back my laugh.

She's so cute to resist. Her lips are so soft and warm. I want to kiss them every second but I just need to resist myself or else I really do looks like a pervert.

She noticed me staring at her lips and asked, "What's so interesting on my lips? "

I just blushed and looked away while scratching my nape.

"N-Nothing.. " I stuttered.

"Nothing, you say? " I just nodded nervously as she asked.

She suddenly cupped my face and pushed my face near hers.

My eyes widened as I felt her lips connected to mine. She was closing her eyes while moving her lips.

My hands are like flying in the air because I don't know what to do.

I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her back. I hugged her small waist and could taste the taste of coffee on her lips.

It's so addictive. I could kiss them all day.

She pulled away and blushed.

"S-Sorry, I don't know what had gotten into m-"

I cut her sentence by grabbing her face and kissed her again. Oh God, please let me control myself.

This is public..

She kissed back but I carried her in bridal style and she gasped.

I continued kissing her while I brought her to the males bathroom.

She hit my chest and I pulled away. "YAH! Are you crazy? Why did you bring me into a male bathroom? " She asked.

I then noticed what I was doing. Holy shi-, I quickly make her stand and apologized, "M-Mianhae.. I don't know what had gotten into me either... "

She muttered, "Horny little boy. " And went out of the bathroom.

I followed her and said, "I heard that. Am not little anyway. " I smirked and she just punched my stomach.

Learnt a lesson, never talk back to her. But I probably will do that again. 😏

[ AFTER FEW HOURS ]

We went up the plane and she pushed me aside once we found our seats.

"Wha-"

"Im taking the window seat! " She quickly sit down and smiled at me innocently.

"Oh mah gawd.. " I said at her quick reaction and she just pulled out her tougue.

She laughed and I mentally face palmed.

My favorite seat.. T_T

I just signed and sit beside her. She was looking outside with an amazed face and I just smiled looking at her.

I leaned forward to buckle her seat belt and she just thanked me.

I hummed and the plane started flying. I thought she wouldn't be scared but.. No.

She hugged me tightly, shutting her eyes and said, "I want my mummy!! "

I laughed at how amusing she is and just patted her back softly.

"I'm here, don't worry. " I comfort her but she didn't reply.