Chapter Twenty-Four

Hey all!

I am so sorry that I have not uploaded in the last three days, but I promise that I will make it up to you all :)

I have had a couple of comments, saying that this story is too confusing, so hopefully this chapter will help stop all the confusion.

Also Thank you all so much for all your vote’s comments and I would love to welcome all my new fans and readers!

I hope you enjoy

<3 Mel xx

******************************

Chapter Twenty-Four

This morning I woke up with Damon by my side, his legs tangled in with mine and his arms wrapped around my waist, It was the best feeling ever. Raising my head up a little so I could get a better look at his gorgeous face, made my heart beat so fast, it felt as if it was going to leap right out of my chest. I continued to lay there just staring at him. My gaze dropped lower to his naked torso, running my fingers lightly over his body I could feel the tingles shooting through my hands.  I began placing light kisses all over his chest, making my way up to his neck; It was as if I couldn’t get enough of him. As my body felt as if It was been electrocuted with pleasure.

My body wanted to wake him up and ravish him, but my heart just wanted to take this time, to admire and explore every part of him.

 My hands continued to roam over his naked body; I could feel his body responding, as his hips began to push up against me. I began sucking and licking just below his ear lobe knowing that was his weak spot, he moaned deeply, making my body respond as my hips started to grind up against him. Looking at his juicy plump lips, I raised myself up on the bed even more so my lips were just an inch above his. Slowly and softly, I placed a kiss onto his lips, feeling his lips against mine sent a thrilling sensation through my whole body. I could not help myself, as I began kissing him repeatedly; I slid my tongue along his dry lips, needing to taste more of him. His arms tighten around me, and then he spun me around, so I was lying on my back with him lying on top of me.

 It all happened so quickly, I was dazed. He began deepening the kiss, without any hesitation I responded hungrily. My tongue began to explore and taste every part of his mouth; his tongue was fighting for dominance, which I gladly gave into, as my body was exploding with excitement. It was so passionate and wild that my body was yearning for him so much that I could not control myself. Breaking from the kiss, both of us panting heavily, he continued kissing me across jaw line down to my neck until hitting my most sensitive spot, making me moan out. He stopped kissing me and collapsed his body down beside me, “Sheena we have to stop” he said, but I could tell he didn’t want to stop, as much as I didn’t want to. “No” I replied, in a pleading voice while pouting. ”We can’t baby, we have no protection and your not on anything” he replied worriedly. I nodded my head, knowing he was right. “hey, don’t look so upset we can finish this off later if you want” he said wiggling his eyebrows. I could not help but giggle at him. ”I love you, you know,” I said as I leaned in and kissed him. “I love you too baby girl” he replied while kissing me back.

“So what would you like to do today, seeing as we you have no work gorgeous?” Damon asked, while stroking my hair back from my face. ”How about we go and do some shopping, as I need to get a few things for work and then we could go for a meal or something” I replied. “Sounds good to me” he replied with a kiss. After I showered and dressed, I went down stairs to the kitchen to see what I could make us both for breakfast. Looking through the cupboards I was shocked to see them all stocked up, there was more food in this kitchen then I had seen my entire life, I thought to myself. After deciding what I was going to cook, I Got the bacon and eggs out of the fridge, as I began to make a little feast for our first breakfast together in our own home.