Chapter Thirty-Four

Hey everyone!

Thanks a million for all your votes and comments!!!

In addition, a very special welcome to all my new readers and fans!

I hope you enjoy

All my <3 Mel x 

Chapter Thirty-Four

When I came back round, I was laying on a couch. Taking in my surroundings, I saw Damon pacing up and down what looked like some sort of staff room. “Damon” I called, he hung up on who ever he was talking to and came running over to me.” Hey, are you all right? You frightened the life out of me, what happened?” Damon went into overdrive. Placing my hands on either his face I pulled his face lower towards mine and kissed him. Knowing this would shut him up as well as calm him down.

 As I broke from the kiss I giggled, “Is that better?” I asked, he gave me one of his heart melting smiles. “Hmm, much” he replied a little dazed. “Well now to answer all of your questions. Yes I’m fine and I’m sorry I frightened you.” Then I paused, as I tried to work out how to tell him what I saw, no I mean who I saw. “Damon …I don’t really know how to say this, so I am just going to tell you how I think it is”. He gave me a confused look; I knew I wasn’t explaining this right. However, I am not sure what I saw myself, as in reality there is no way I could of seen her as she is dead, I thought to myself. “Sheena please just tell me,” Damon asked. “…I…saw….mymum” I rushed out the last bit, knowing he is probably, going to think that I have finally snapped. God, right this minute, I’m even starting to think I have.

Before Damon had a chance to respond, two paramedics entered the room. “Hello, I see your awake” one of the paramedics said, I tore my eyes away from a very confused looking Damon, so I could answer. ”Yes I’m fine thank you, I think it was just because I haven’t eating yet today,” I explained. He nodded, “well let’s just take a quick look at you, just to make sure ok?” he asked, “ok” I replied. A few minutes later, I was free to go, but not before receiving a full-blown lecture about eating. Once I had promised them that I would make sure to eat more regular, they left the room. Then what looked to me as the manager of the store, came in to make sure I was all right, bless him, he looked so worried. Nevertheless, once I had reassured him that I was ok, he left the room.

 Damon then helped me up and took me out to the car. We never said a word the whole way, but I could see Damon had his thinking face on. As soon as I was strapped in, I could feel Damon starring out me.  “I know it sounds crazy Damon, god even I am starting to think I have gone mad. But I saw her Damon, it was her Damon, it was my mother.” I said while staring at him. He sat staring at me for a couple more minutes, making me more paranoid then I was already feeling. “Was she a ghost,” he then asked looking confused, I wanted to laugh at his question, but hell I wasn’t even sure if she was or wasn’t. Nevertheless, if she were dead like we were informed, then she would have to be a ghost, no? I asked myself. “Damon, I really don’t know, all I do know for certain, is that I seen her.” I replied.  We sat there in silence for a few more minutes before Damon decided to start up the car. “I believe you Sheena, I’m just confused that’s all,” he said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

I must have fallen asleep on our way home; as I had just waked up in Damon’s arms, he was carrying me into the house. “Ah missy sleepy head has arisen,” he said while laughing. Oh, thank god, he is back to my Damon, I thought to myself. “I could get used to waking up like this,” I said, trying to keep the spirits high. “Let’s get you fed,” he said as he carried me into the kitchen. Placing me at the breakfast bar he gave me a quick kiss before he ran back out to the car to get the rest of the shopping. Sitting there alone got me thinking, say if my mother and brother never were killed, and they are out them somewhere alive. Then why didn’t they come looking for me, why did they leave me out there all alone. I seemed to be just going around in circles, as I kept questioning everything in my head.