Chapter Thirty-Three

Hey :)

A Special Thank you goes out to all who have voted!! I really and truly appreciate all your support.

 Mel x

& Thanks to all of you I Fake That smile has reached 226,922 reads !

Chapter Thirty-Three

Once we arrived home, Damon and I went straight to bed.  It had been one hell of a long day, and I was feeling so exhausted. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

The next morning I was woken up, by the smell of bacon and eggs. Opening my eyes, Damon was walking in, with a try full of yummy breakfast. “Hmm, I think I could get used to this” I said, as he placed the tray on the bedside cabinet. He slipped off his clothes and jumped back into bed beside me.  “Well I could get used to this too,” he replied.  I knew dam well he wasn’t meaning the breakfast, as his hands were roaming freely over my body and his lips were on mine as he began to kiss me softly.

Sitting up in bed with the tray on our laps, I began to think how lucky I was. He had made bacon, eggs and pancakes with syrup, It was delicious. I could not believe that he had done all this just for me. My phone started to ring; Damon answered it for me as I still had a mouth full of food. Damon’s face gleamed with excitement, “what” I mouthed as soon as I swallowed my food. He just waved me off as he started to laugh, I tried stretching over to grab my phone off him, but the tray was in the way. “Damon, who is it” I asked, but he just got out of bed and continued to laugh and wave his hand at me. As much as I just wanted to jump out of bed and grab my phone off him to see whom it was, I didn’t, as the food smelt too good to go to waste. As I put the last of my breakfast into my mouth, Damon hung up. “Who was that?” I asked again, “It was Lee” he replied like it was nothing. “Well if it was Lee, why didn’t you just reply me when I asked the first time,” I said in frustration. He started to laugh, which was definitely the wrong thing for him to do, as right now I was feeling irritated.

 I moved the tray over to his side of the bed and stormed over to the bathroom. I could hear Damon’s laughter become louder, I felt so mad it was unreal. Slamming the door close behind me, I lowered myself down to the floor. I sat there raging at myself for being so petty, but I was just feeling so irritated. As I went to stand up I could feel my entire breakfast wanting to come back up, making it to the toilet just in time. I was knelt on the floor with my head over the toilet, as my stomach emptied it self. I felt Damon pulling my hair back away from my face, and his hand rubbing my lower back. Feeling my body calming down instantly just by the touch of his hand had my body heating up.

After I cleaned myself up, I walked back into the bedroom, where I was pleased to see that Damon had got rid of the tray. Reaching my bed I flopped my body onto it and snuggled myself back into bed. I wanted to sleep but I was too distracted as to where Damon had gone too. After a while of fighting with myself, I decided to go and look for Damon. As I walked down the stairs, I called out to him but he wasn’t answering me. My blood ran cold as I thought of all the other times he hadn’t answered me. I started to run frantically around the house, desperately hoping to find him.

I searched the whole house with out any luck and was now in the garden searching and hoping. Reaching around the side of the house I spotted him, I took in a deep breath. The cold crisp air helped to bring my heart rate back to a more normal speed. Walking over towards him, I watched as he just sat there alone looking up to the sky. I felt guilty for acting the way I did this morning, not that it was really me. As my emotions, seem to be having a mind of their own lately. One minute I’m fine then the next I’m like a raging bull. What is wrong with me, I thought to myself.