prologue

No one spoke a word as they are currently focusing on the game that was being displayed in the screen of the television. Sounds of gunshots and explosions echoed throughout the room as they continued to rapidly press on the game controller's buttons. Jisoo's eyes widened in realization, seeing that Jungkook was already low on health. With a sly smirk, she quietly crept up behind his game character and with the final press of her button, the game right there as she had already won.

Jisoo immediately stood up and started hopping around happily, mocking Jungkook who had lost the game between them. She crouched right beside the younger male, "How does it feel that a girl has finally beaten you at something you think your good at?"

Jungkook stayed silent, hands still covering his face to hide the feeling of embarrassment.

Jisoo just laughed and plopped back right to the carpet and gave Jungkook a pat on the back. She then grabbed her game controller and glanced at him, "Ready for another round?" she inquired whilst holding up the device in her hands.

She was only answered by silence as Jungkook didn't move a single muscle ever since she had claimed victory as hers. Jisoo inched closer to him, tilting her head to check if the younger had been crying or is still in a state of shock.

"Kookie?"

In one swift move of the younger male, Jisoo was already pinned to the ground. Her eyes widened in shock as she was now face to face with Jungkook. She slowly gulped, feeling the intense glare of the male on top of her.

Her heartbeat quickened as Jungkook started inching closer. Jisoo closed her eyes as a million images flashed in her mind—all were possible outcomes of this situation. She felt her heart stop as his hot breath brushed against her skin.

"Well then... congratulations for winning, noona. I think you deserve a prize for beating me." He whispered.

'This isn't going to end well..'