20 | oh no, it all went wrong pt. 2

warning: profanity

Jisoo trudged back to the dorms, feeling quite tired. Apparently she was being surrounded by lots of paparazzi and enraged 'ARMYs' that have done nothing but spit harsh words in front of her face. She didn't see atleast one fan in the sea of haters, and it made her sad that no one seemed to support her relationship with Jungkook.

"Gosh. I hope he's alright." Jisoo mutters, thoughts wandering back to her fellow gamer friend. She wondered if he was also receiving tons of hate from her fandom; she wondered if he also received harsh treatment from his CEO; she wondered if the male was beginning to regret his choice of ever becoming her friend. She wouldn't know because her manager robbed her rights of being on the internet.

She sighed as she walks into their dorm room, hoping that none of her members were home at the moment. But the universe was too cruel to answer any of her prayers right now; Jisoo spotted all three of them sitting on the couch, each of them having a downcast face.

Jennie was the first one to notice; and Jisoo swore that the girl's expression changed from sad to angry. The brunette marched over to her, fists clenched. The other girls hurriedly walked over to Jennie, grabbing her by the wrists so that she wouldn't be able to touch the older.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jennie yelled, tears streaming down her face, "Don't you have any shame?! How dare you show your face to us after what you did?!"

Jisoo could only look down as Jennie spat at her. She deserved it anyways; she brought down the group's reputation with her scandal.

"I didn't sit in that fucking basement for all those years just for you ruin everything!" Jennie then continues to try and wriggle herself free from the other members' grips, "I didn't sacrifice my time for you to go out with other males!"

Jennie then lets out one last tug that finally got her off the grip of the two. She then glares at Jisoo before storming off into her room, leaving the other three members.

The older lifts up her head, only to see the other two members staring down at her with a concerned look plastered on their faces.

"I'm sorry guys..." muttered Jisoo, "I should've told you what was going on." Her head then hung low, as guilt and shame started seeping into her heart. She could feel the weight on her shoulders getting heavier as there was no response from the other two.

Her heart then stopped when she felt arms wrapping around her; soon she found herself in the warm embrace of Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"We'll be with you, unnie." says Lisa, her tone warm and comforting.

"We're also not mad at you." says Chaeyoung as she proceeds to gently stroke the back of the older.

Overwhelmed by the support from the other two, Jisoo was left speechless. She was super happy, that two of her best friends decided to stay in this storm; she was so happy that streaks of happy tears started rolling down her eyes.

-

Jungkook sighed as he scrolled down the article—which was still trending amongst the search engines in all of South Korea. His speculations were deemed true right after he saw the comments under the post; Jisoo was the one who received the most hate, and it certainly pained him to read all the nasty remarks being aimed towards her.

He then closed the tabs, yet the heavy feeling in his heart was still there. Jungkook then glances at his phone; his conscience was irking him to give her a call, though he was too afraid that Jisoo will lash out all her frustrations without giving him anytime to speak.

So he just laid there. Hands clasped, resting on his stomach whilst a blankly staring at the ceiling. The serene state of his room continued for awhile until it was interrupted by the loud 'ding!' of his phone. Jungkook averted his attention to the phone. He picked it up and was shocked to see that it was a message; unfortunately, it wasn't from Jisoo. Oh dear no, it was from someone who he wished to be cut off from his life.

'Why is she still messaging me?' thought Jungkook. He unlocked his phone before tapping the 'Messages' app and opened the message from the unsaved number.

From: unknown
Hi Jungkook. It's me, Tzuyu. I saw the news and I just want to say that I am always here for you if you ever need comfort. This isn't an attempt to get you back; I just feel like I need to help you out since this scandal of yours seems like it could affect you so much.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel slightly happy; though, he wasn't entirely sure if he should respond to the offer. He still had his doubts; he wasn't certain if Tzuyu would keep true to her word and not try to revive their relationship. So he didn't reply at all and just tossed the phone aside, he then went back to contemplating on all the events that have happened recently.

"I hope you'll be alright.. Jisoo." He whispered to himself.