38 | a war zone

[BREAKING!] BigHit and YG Entertainment have issued a press conference to help clear up the rumors.

Click here to read more...

Comments

1. [+1245, -126] Ahhh very typical of top notch companies to do something like this...

2. [+1000, -342] Fighting Jungkook-ah and Jisoo-ah!

3. [+876, -662] I just knew it from the get-go that their relationship was fake. The announcement was too sudden.

4. [+668, -330] Omo, this is getting messy...

5. [+578, -478] I feel absolutely betrayed.

-

It didn't take long for the media to cover the whole scandal and the press conference that would be held in the next four hours. In fact, Jisoo had heard about it for atleast ten times whenever she passed by the news channel. It was beginning to irritate her, and just wished for time to go faster so that they could get on with the conference. The female gazes upon her phone, a frown evident on her face as she remembers how her heart wrenched seeing the picture. She reassured herself countless of times that it was simply an old pic and nothing else, but that wasn't enough to stop the doubt that was lingering at the back of her mind.

She then remembers how she quickly shut out Jungkook when the latter tried to pry out an answer from her, and boy did she feel bad about it. Her boyfriend has a point: communication is, indeed, necessary for them at this crucial time. Jisoo bit her lip as she gently sets down her phone on the couch, bringing her knees closer to her chest, wrapping her arms around as she props her chin onto her right knee. Her eyes stare blankly at the television as it played the replay of last week's episode of 'Running Man'.

"Jisoo-unnie!" A rather cheerful voice calls out to her from the hallway. The aforementioned female perks up to the sound of her name, seeing Lisa emerging out from the dark hallway with her pet cat in her hands.

"What's up?" Jisoo inquires as the younger approaches her.

"What are you doing on the floor? You're literally leaning against a couch." Lisa points out, gently stroking her cat as she sits on the couch.

"I find comfort in the coldness of the floor." Jisoo remarks, which Lisa scoffed at, "Unnie, your ass is literally going to freeze."

Jisoo turns to her left before landing a playful smack on the younger's thighs. Lisa laughs, seeing how the older was reacting. Then the two fell into comfortable silence, intently watching the television as the variety show continued on. It stayed like that for a couple of minutes until the younger remembered the press conference that will take place at the YG building today.

She gently taps the older. Jisoo gives the younger a sideways glance, "What?"

"When will you be leaving for the press conference? It's today, right?" The younger inquired. Jisoo nodded curtly before responding, "The conference doesn't start until the next four hours, so..." She pondered for a moment, checking her phone for the time, "Maybe around ten thirty?" She utters out, entirely unsure about her schedule.

Lisa nods before leaning against the couch, "Well, good luck to you, unnie." The younger says.

Jisoo bit her bottom lip as she nodded slowly, eyes wandering back to the TV. The thought of the press conference rocked her nerves; she was obviously scared. She was afraid of what the outcome might be, knowing how the rough the journalists can be with their questions. She silently thanked Lisa, cause she is sure that she will be needing it later.