06 | selcas

'That smile of hers is too precious for this flawed world of ours

'That smile of hers is too precious for this flawed world of ours.'

-

"What are you two doing there? The interview's about to start."

Jisoo looked to see Jinyoung already standing on the stage. He looked absolutely prepared and confident to entertain the group compared to her. She wished that she could lend some of his courage so that she could atleast feel a bit better. She took a deep breath before she proceeded to follow Doyoung, who was also ready to go up the stage.

As the two came into the scene, all eyes were on them. Jisoo would usually shrug off the stares since that was the ordinary life of an idol, but today was exception since her idols were basically standing on the same ground as her, which means they could see her every movement.

She glanced at the group and saw that some of them were watching her, while the rest were just casually chatting with each other. Jisoo's gaze then fell onto BTS' maknae, Jeon Jungkook. To her surprise, the male was already looking at her.

It seemed like he noticed their eye contact because Jungkook immediately looked away. Jisoo's eyes narrowed at this weird attitude, but she shrugged it off after a few seconds and proceeded to doing her job as an MC.

"Hello sunbaenims..." Jisoo shyly stated as she did a 90° bow in front of them.

"Nice to meet you Jisoo-ssi." Namjoon, the beloved leader of BTS, chimed as he reached his hand out to shake hands with the female.

She kindly took the handshake and smiled at the man before turning her attention to the other members.

"Nice to meet all of you." Jisoo stated in the same manner she did from before, shyly and softly. She then slowly turned to Doyoung and waddled to him.

"Ten seconds before we go live!" One of the staff members yelled.

Jisoo's heart began to palpitate as she could feel her chest tighten. Her stomach then began to churn in a bad way as she watched the cameramen began to adjust the devices for filming. She thought that she had already calmed herself before going on stage.

Jinyoung, who was standing beside her, noticed her nervous gestures. So he gave her shoulder a light tap and flashed her a reassuring smile. 

"Don't be nervous because I know that you'll do great. If you were to mess up, just remember that Doyoung and I still standing beside you."

Hearing Jinyoung's words made Jisoo let out a sigh of relief. The man was correct; she had faithful friends who are going to stand by her with each screw up she makes. She was grateful to have Doyoung and Jinyoung by her side.

"Thanks Jinyoung.." Jisoo whispered before turning to the camera with a grin plastered on her face.

-