Macgyver: Paperclip Boy

A/N This book was written by Ashoka_Kenobi_7!!

"I thought you had a plan!" you shout at your friend Angus "Mac" Macgyver as you run down a hallway as the terrorists approach.

"I did!" he shouts back over the noise, "If the elevator wasn't on this floor"

"Well, its just our luck that the power went out with the elevator on this floor," you shout over a desk. You reach a window and smash it.

"Mac!" you shout. He runs over. "Y/n what is it?"

"I found a way out and you're not going to like it."

"Oh!" Macgyver exclaims as he backs away from the window. He runs a worried hand through his dirty blond hair and turns on a walkie-talkie.

"Jack!" he says into the walkie-talkie, "Y/n found us a way out of the building. Bring the boat to the east side. Meet us there if we miss the sidewalk."

"Are you sure this is the best idea?" asked Riley.

"No," you say in sync with Mac, "but it doesn't look like we have much of a choice." The terrorists with guns rounded the corner just as you destroy your walkie-talkie and jump out the five-story window. You and Mac narrowly miss the sidewalk and you land in the ocean. You come up for air and swim to the boat. Riley hauls you both on board and you lay on the deck laughing trying to catch your breath. Mac gets up to go see Jack and Riley at the front of the boat. You feel the boat starting to move at full speed and all alone you stand up. You hear a gunshot in the distance and before you have time to react you feel a sharp pain in your shoulder, you scream and fall off the side of the boat.

—————————————————————————————————

The gunshot sounds, Angus Macgyver's heart stops. He hears your scream and a splash as you hit the water. He sprints to the back of the boat and about fifty meters away he sees you struggling in the water. "Y/n!" he shouts as he jumps off the side of the boat and swims as fast as he can to reach you.

—————————————————————————————————

The pain in your shoulder is so strong all you can see is white and you are having trouble staying on the surface of the water.

You start screaming, "Mac help! Mac! Help me!"

A single tear rolls down your cheek. You hear your name called from a distance along with a faint splash. You struggle in silence until you feel two hands grab your uninjured shoulder and hip. With the help and the fact that your shoulder isn't moving your sight returns quickly. You see a worried face looking at you.

"Hey Paperclip Boy. You worried about me?" you say with a relieved smile. Mac released his hand from your waist and cups your face.

You put your hand on his neck and run your hand through his hair as you both, still in the deep water, come closer together. You lean in and you both kiss passionately in the water until you hear a joking whistle, "Woo Whoo! Whats going on here?" says Jack from the boat.

"Jack! Just come haul us up," says Mac. What you didn't know was Riley had taken a picture to show Bozer and Maddy when you all got home.

Once out of the water Mac sat down on a seat and you, after bandaging your shoulder, lay down and put your head on his lap as he plays with your hair. Riley took another picture as you heard another whistle. "Shut up Jack!" you shouted at the same time. You and Mac didn't move until you got home to the Phoenix Foundation where Matty and Bozer were waiting.