Macgyver: Lost and Found

(This is a long one. Thank you to @mapocalyth for the request. It is currently 11:53pm so I am going to crash. I hope you enjoy.)

-------

It was supposed to be a quick operation. Join the Phoenix Foundation, work with their main crew and take down the mob boss that kidnapped your friend and partner. Easy! Right? Of course! But the one thing you never expected happened. You didn't expect to fall in love.

"Mac Run!" You shouted as you ran through the warehouse, gunshots echoing behind you.
"What do you think I'm doing?" He questions as he runs beside you. You run around a crate and hide in a small corner as you watch your attackers run by. You grab Mac's hand not daring to say a word as you sneak to the middle of the warehouse. You take a step forward and the floor underneath you erupts. You shield your face as you are blown back out of a window.

-------

"Mac... Mac!" Angus Macgyver felt a rough yet gentle hand touch his shoulder. His eyes snapped open to see Jack trying to get him up. "Mac we got to go!" Jack says pulling Mac. "What about Y/N?!" Questions Mac looking panicked. There is a sad look in Jack's eyes which told Mac everything. "No..." he says in disbelieve. Jack pulls him along as Mac struggles against his grip. "NO," Mac says louder trying desperately to fight out of the hard grasp on his wrist. "Jack, Let me go!" He says louder, barely noticing the gunshots echoing off the walls around him. A stern but kind voice cuts through the mayhem, "Mac stop. She's gone and if you don't want to die with 30 bullets in your chest I suggest you stop struggling and run." Mac quickly contemplated his options. He looked around and reality hit, the smoke from the freshly exploded bomb, the shouts and gunshots getting louder. He turned and ran before he had a chance to see the hole in the wall made by a body.

-------

Pain. What a "nice" feeling. All over your body. Your eyes flutter open and for a while all you can see is white. Slowly the world around you begins to form. You turn your head to the left and see a cliff face about one and a half people tall and up at the top was the warehouse. You looked to your right and see a drop-off. You noticed the absence of a worried voice talking softly in your ear and a ruff hand softly brushing through your hair. "Where's Mac?" You asked to the air around you. You received no answer. Slowly you began to move each of your limbs. Seeing how far you could pull them in and push them out without feeling excruciating pain. Cautiously, you began to get up. You gripped onto the cliff face with all your might as you began to climb up. Normal this would be a breeze for you but now every step was pain shooting up your body. When you reached the top you rolled onto the grass and sat up against the warehouse breathing heavily. Suddenly you hear voices inside the building. You position yourself next to the hole you flew out of and listen. "He killed them. Right?"   A deep voice spoke. "Yes, The boss took care of him," said a nasal voice. "Are you sure?" The deep voice questioned. "Two of them hit our bomb. The male survived so Ace shot him and his friend. The Boss left." You breathed in hard. "No way! That's not possible," you thought, "There was every means for Mac to escape with Jack."  You stayed silent as you listened to the rest of the conversation. "Do you have the cargo?" asked the deeper voice. "All but the special item." said the other man. "Truck's 'round the front. Go start it up. We can't leave Ace waiting." Ace. The man you've been chasing for years. The whole reason you joined the Phenoix was to hunt him down. You couldn't let him go because now he wasn't just a face and a name who had your friend, he was the man that killed your fiancè. 

You got up test your balance. "Well, it hurts," was the conclusion your brain came to but you didn't care at this point. You snuck around the warehouse and into the back of the truck. You stayed silent as the two men got into the truck, started up the engine and drove away. At this time the small bit of adrenaline you had worn off and you started to really feel your injuries. You opened a small back panel and found a first aid kit. You used your teeth to bandage your, what you thought was sprained, wrist. Then you treated your many burns all over your body but there was nothing you could do about your very sore back. You decided to rest your eyes. Ace didn't know what was coming.

--------

A car door shutting awoke you from your slumber. It took you a second to regain your bearings. By that time, a man had already found you and grabbed you and thrown you in a cell. You sat in your cell for a little while before formulating your brilliant plan of escape. The idiots had left you with paperclips and you had spent enough time with your fiancé to know how to use paperclips. You bent some of the paperclips together and picked the lock open. You knocked out the only guard standing watch and took their uniform and knife. You walked back to the truck to see it being unloaded by 5 men. The man with the deep voice from earlier was handing off the special item to Ace. Anger took over your body as you stormed toward the mob boss you've been chasing for years, the mob boss that killed millions of people but most importantly the mob boss that killed your fiancé.

You stabbed from behind into Ace's shoulder. He shouted in agony, turned around and hit you with the briefcase he was holding before pulling out a knife.

--------

Mac and Jack waited in the piles of boxes for the right moment to strike. "Mac. Are you sure your okay?" Asked Jack looked worriedly into the younger boys eyes. "I'm fine." He said not taking his eyes off the briefcase exchange. Jack could tell what had happened was affecting his friend. The way his blue eyes were filled with unspilled tears and agony, how on the drive to the exchange he wouldn't stop playing with his hair how she would when he was stressed and how right now even while he was focused his ringers were fiddling with the promise ring necklace hanging around his neck. "Jack. Jack, look." Mac whispered. Jack looked through the gap in the crates to see one of Ace's own men stab him in the back. Mac and Jack look at each other and nod before all hell breaks loose. They jump over the crates and start beating up men left right and center getting closer and closer to Ace. Mac and Jack make it to Ace and just as they do Ace puts a knife to the neck of the person he's fighting. "I thought I killed you. He says. Mac and Jack take a step forward. "Don't take another step or I'll kill your man and blow up this place." Ace says as he motions to the briefcase. Jack look at Ace confused, "No, wait a minute Big Boss. That's not our man that's yours." Ace grabs the persons mask and pulls it off. Mac gasps as his fiancés face is shown.

--------

Your eyes widen when you see Mac and Jack standing in front of you. "Oh so this is one of yours," says Ace sounding amused. I guess I'll finish them off. You fell the cold knife coming contact with your throat. You braise yourself for pain but instead you here a gunshot which hits Ace's already busted up shoulder. He drops the briefcase and scrambles out of the room. You hear a beeping coming for the briefcase. "Mac!" He rushes over to your side and you point at the briefcase. He hears the beeping and springs into action. "Jack! Go get our guy." Jack nodded and follows the trail of blood Ace was leaving behind. You would have revelled in that but you had more pressing matters at hand. You and Mac flip open the briefcase. The timer inside has just hit the two minute mark. "Oh Gosh! It's a bio-weapon! Okay, Mac does your thing." You say. Mac lifts the foam padding around the bomb exposing the wires. He fumbles around with the wires for a bit before he sighs. "I can't disconnect the virus without setting off the bomb early. I' going to have to disarm the whole thing in less than a minute." He whips out the scissors on his Swiss Army Knife.  "Y/n. Do you have any paperclips?" He askes while not taking his eyes of the bomb. "Yes." You reply. "Okay, I need you to use them as hooks to move the other wires out of the way." He explains. You bend the paperclips into hooks as the timer continues to go down. 25...24...23...22... You begin to slowly move the wires out of the way one by one. 10...9...8 "Mac Do you see the right wire?" 7...6...5... "Ummm, That one!" Mac says pointing to a green wire. 3... You quickly pull it to the top. Mac clamps his scissors down on the wire cutting it. The beeping stopped. You glance at the timer and it displays a 00:02. You let out a breath as Mac grabs you and pulls you into a hug. "Oh god Y/n. I thought I lost you." He breathes into your ear while holding you close. "I thought the same." You say back. A single tear runs down each of your faces as you let go. "Let's go get Ace and lock him up in a deep hole where he'll never see the light of day." You say. Mac safely packs up the bomb as you interrogate Ace on the location of your friend.

With all the evidence against him, Ace was locked away for a very long time. You got your friend back from his grasp and your old agency let you stay at the Phoenix Foundation upon your request.

--------

What was meant to be a quick stay at the Phoenix, turned into a permanent position. You took down the mob boss you came to take down. The one thing you never thought would happen? It happened. You found the love of your life.