Macgyver: Cellphone

A/n: This probably sucks because I wrote it in 5 minutes. MY STORIES ARE NOT POSTING. I had a better story but I have been having technical difficulties all week! 

"Ring Ring Ring" Mac's phone was ringing.

"Hello?" said Mac.

"Mac? Hi! Its Y/n from MIT." you say.

"Y/n! Hi, how are you?"

"Well, I was doing good but I'm kind of stuck in a building... well, a collapsed building with no stairs or working elevator," you say surprising calm for your current situation.

"Oh my god!" this earned him worried glances from his friends, "I'll gather my team, where are you?"

"16th and cedar," you say, "you'll see the collapsed building"

"Okay, hang in there Y/n."

"Will do!"

"Call has been ended," says your phone and then it proceeds to die.

Lying on your back you see the crumbling ceiling above you, you look down to see your trapped leg started to bleed. Next, you look left and right to see nothing but rubble. You look behind you to see an open elevator shaft with the elevator apparently on the bottom floor. You wait until you here a few squeaks then two bodies appear in the elevator shaft which then walk over to you. Once they stepped into some light you saw there faces. One was the face your old friend Mac and the other was a man you knew was Jack. Mac had talked about him a few times but you had never actually met him. "Y/n, are you ok?" You shrug only to wince at a small leg movement and with a whole lot of sarcasm you say, "Peachy!" "Y/n, this is Jack Dalton." "Hi Y/n!" said Jack. "It's nice to meet you." Mac and Jack go inspect where your leg is caught. "This is going to hurt," says Mac plainly. He and Jack grab the rock positioned on your leg and get ready to pull up. "1...2...3!" They pull the rock off of your leg and you let out a blood-curdling scream. Red and white dots danced before your eyes as you breathed heavily in and out so not to be sick. You can't remember a few minutes afterwards but when you come to your leg is bandaged up with a splint. You are still on the floor but there are two hands, one that belonged to Mac behind your head and one that belonged to Jack on your arm. They help you up and over to the shaft where they whistle upwards. A rope drops done from the floor above. "Is that really the best you can do?!" Jack shouts up the shaft. Two heads poke out from where the rope came from. The girl said, "Yep that is all we can do." and the guy said, "We got some people to help you up." You, Mac and Jack all grab on to the rope as it slowly gets pulled up to the ground floor. Once you get to the top you hear cheers as you climb out of the shaft. Two paramedics take you to an ambulance which then takes you to a hospital.

-Time Skip Brought To You By "Start the boat! Start the damn boat!"-

As you relax in your hospital bed Mac and his friends walk in. "Hi Mac, Jack," you say. "Y/n," says Mac, "These two are Riley and Bozer." "Nice to meet you Riley." you then turn to Bozer and say, "So you are the infamous Bozer that Mac talked about at MIT." Bozer answered with a smile, "That would be me" "Thanks for the help." you say. "Y/n you know martial arts right," asks Mac. "Yes, I do. Why?" you answer knowing Mac was up to something. "Would you like to join our team?" Mac asked with a mischievous smile.