Vial of Blood Part 4

When you awake you find that Merin Waller has finally left your room. You pull the needle out of your arm and you pick the locks on your handcuffs. You try to stand and you get your first beautiful taste of vertigo, you can barely stand and even when you do you feel terrible. You can't even see straight. "Great, tunnel vision!" you think. You slowly push the door open to see another door. This one to the outside world. You manage to make it down the stairs without falling and you see outside for the first time in well, you don't know how long. You walk down a couple blocks until you realize nothing has happened. How are you walking with that poison in your body? That's when it hits you like a freight train. Pain! You fall to the floor as you feel it in your blood.

A Phoenix officer hears this and calls in that they found you. The news reaches your friends and they sigh in relief until they hear the screams and they run toward the sound. Before Mac and the gang could even get to you an ambulance had taken you away. They sat in the waiting room all night taking shifts sleeping until on Riley's shift they called for the family of Y/n L/n. Everyone went up and the doctor asked, "Family?" and Jack replied, "Close enough!" You smile as your "family" walked in. You greeted everyone even though your vision was a bit blurry and you had a major concussion. Mac walked up and kissed you. You, of course, kiss back. He started silently crying into your shoulder. You comforted him. "I thought I lost you," he said. You replied with a smile, "It takes more than poison and some good punches to defeat me." Jake comes over, does a silly little bow and says, "I believe this is yours." as he hands you your fake glasses. "Thank's Jack!" you reply as you "lightly" punch him in the shoulder. Maddy tells you Merin Waller has been looked up and that definitely brightens your day. Everyone talks and asks you questions. They all stay until you can leave the hospital. Everyone picks a chair except Mac who barely lets go off you as if he is protecting you from the air. You kiss him on the cheek and tease him, "You cried!" He chuckles as you cuddle up closer on the hospital bed, you under the blankets him on top.

A/N: Finally finished the parts. YAY! YAY! YAY! NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS! I hope you enjoyed.

PLEASE send requests. I want to write for you. Thanks for reading. New ones will be posted soon.