Vial of Blood Part 3

A/N:Thank you so much for waiting. There will be a part four.

Riley connects the call to the room's speakers then sound-proofed the room.

"Hello Macgyver." you say into the phone reading off the cards," I would like to see you face to face. Send a video chat request to this number." You read out a number as Bozer rights it down.

"Y/n, are you alright?" said Matty.

"She is not allowed to say what's not on the cards," you say.

"That's Merin speaking through her," says Jack suddenly.

"You are correct Dalton for once!" you say with a sigh of regret after, "Phone us we will be waiting and if you don't I will kill her."

"Click"

—————————————————————————————————

You see a call come in on Merin's laptop. Merin answers and without thinking you say, "Mac!" With everyone watching, he walks over to you says,"Shut up!" and slaps you in the face twice at which you pretend to pass out. "You son of a b..." Jack starts. "Ah ah ah, Dalton." Merin taunts. He then starts a long monologue. You lift your head and gain Mac's attention. You start taping in different patterns. Mac recognizes this as not morse code but your secret language and he writes down your message.

Hey Mac!

Miss me? I'm doing ok-ish. I wish I could tell you where I am but you aren't going to find me. I transferred cars 20 times. I am around 48th and 71st. I was bored so I did the math. I feel dizzy all the time but I will make my way around. Do not clear the streets Merin will get suspicious. I love you! See you soon.

Merin then ends his monologue by saying in the next video I will shoot her. You angered by this pretend to wake up. "What are you doing?" you say, "Are young letting me say goodbye to my friends? Well, I will. Hi guys. I'm doing good," and with as much sarcasm as possible you say,"Thank you very much, sir." Merin in a fit of rage turned off the computer then squeezed the bag of liquid so it all goes into your bloodstream. "Oh no, " you think as you fade into a black abyss.

—————————————————————————————————

Everyone is now panicking except Mac who is smiling at the screen.

"Smart Girl." He whispered to which Matty replied, "What did you say, Mac? I need information." Y/n sent me a message." he explained much to everyone's surprise. Bozer said, "Mac she was out cold." "She was faking. We have a secret language for situations like this." He reads your message out. Suddenly Matty walked out of the room and screamed, "I need a hidden perimeter around 48th and 71st!" "Let's get our girl back!" she said to cheers.