A Very Angsty and Fluffy Christmas

You were so excited it was Christmas Eve/Day and you had a great day planned. First you and your boyfriend Tommy we're going to have a Christmas lunch what you would cook while he was out with his friends. Then you would wrap presents and go to your brother Macgyver's house for a little get together. You and Mack were twins you are older than him but he was still you're a big brother and your little sister. You worked at the Phoenix Foundation as a scientist but you were sometimes sent into the field. At this get together there would be Mac, you, Tommy, Jack, Riley, Samantha, Bozer and Maddy. Tommy of course still thought Phoenix was a think tank.

You went out to get Tommy's gift which made a lunch a bit late. You had just checked the turkey and vegetables when your boyfriend staggering through the door. He was clearly drunk. Too drunk.

"Hey love," you say hiding his present.

"Is dinner done?" he slurs.

"Ten minutes sweetie," you say.

Just send something in your boyfriend's head clicks. Something that may have been because of the alcohol.

"What do you mean?! Dinner's not done?!" he yelled, "I went out with my friends and I come back to find no lunch?!"

"Sweetie please calm down. You are drunk," you say.

"HA! You're calling me a drunk you immature idiot! No wonder your brother Mac calls you a little sister, you immature thing!" he taunts.

"DO NOT MAC INTO THIS!" you scream, "HE'S BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR DRUNK FRIENDS EVER WILL BE!"

Tommy's voice goes you really calm and he slurs, "You will never be as good as me."

You take a step back and say, "Tommy you're scaring me."

He takes a step forward and soft to full force in the face while screaming. You stand in shock as a single tear runs on your cheek. You then kick him in the shin, knee him in the stomach and the face then land a spinning kick to the side of his head. You turn to walk out the front door but he gets up grabbed your wrist and say, "Go run to your brother sissy." You turn around and punching straightened out. You hear the noise of him colliding with the floor and you start running down the street to your brother's house.

On the way, it starts raining just keep running. Peoples beautiful Christmas lights whizzing past you like colourful blurs. Tears are clouding your vision but you manage to make it to Mac's house without getting run over. You ring the doorbell and the door opens revealing a very confuse Mac. You charge right into his arms and sink to the floor. A sob escaped your lips as you were held in your brothers embrace. "What's wrong my little proton?" Mac asks still hugging you close. "H..he hit me, paperclip." you sob. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed them away to get a clear look at your face. You saw the emotion on his face go from worried to shocked to angered in about five seconds. He gave you one last hug, stood up and asked, "May I?" gesturing at the door. "Go get him, Mac," you replied as Mac exited. You wiped your eyes and went to get yourself some tea. As you walk into the kitchen you think, "There's no way I'm getting back with that drunken asshole."

After searching through about five cabinets you couldn't find your secret stash of tea anywhere. "Holy crap mac. Your apartment is a mess. Where did you put my tea?" you say to no one in particular.

"Y/n?"

Turn around see Jack Dalton standing next to Mac's Christmas tree. "Hey Jack," you say is you give him a hug, "haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah you've been stuck in the lab," he replies.

"Yes, I've been stuck being a nerd in Phoenix's basement," you say applying a lot of sarcasm.

"Where's the boyfriend?" He asks looking around, "and where is Mac?" You explain your... situation with Tommy.

"I'm going to punch that guy," Jack says.

"You missed the boat on that one Jack." Mac says as he appears next to you his hair all over the place, "looks like y/n already gave him a what for."

"Oh I forgot I punched him and kick him a few times," you say.

"You going to be okay?" Mac asks putting his arm protectively around you.

"I'll be alright. I'm not going to let a jerk boyfriend spoil my Christmas."

30 minutes later everyone showed up. Bozer made some great pastrami and let's just say you and Riley went to town on the alcohol. Everyone sat around the fire for gift exchange but you went and sat right on your brother's lap. "Y/n get off," he exclaims and a half annoyed half loving tone. "No." You plainly state in a mischievous tone. Everyone laughs. Even with the... events that happened earlier you wouldn't stop them from letting you have a Merry Christmas with your friends and family.

A/N: Hey! Did you guys like Mac as your brother? Tell me if you want more of Mac as your brother. TOO THE COMMENTS. *runs out of room*