Riley Davis: The Hacker Next Door

A/N SO THE HELL THAT IS MARKS CUT OFF IS OVER. There should be faster uploading speeds now.

You wake up one mornings usual and start your day. You are a hacker/coder not a illegal one. Its your job and you love it. You go into your office after getting into jeans, a tank top and a jacket. You start working on a new code. Currently you are unemployed and looking for a job so you are trying to code something impressing for interviews.

3 hour time skip brought to you by Geek-a-chu -

It's now 12 o'clock and you go to make some lunch. You grabbed a slice of bread and were about to butter it when you saw a moving truck coming to next door. "Ohhh!" you say out loud, "New neighbour." You decide to go meet this new person. "Maybe this neighbour will actually like me" you think. The young girls gets out of the car. She's beautiful. She has her black curly hair in a pony tail, she has dark-ish skin and beautiful brown eyes. "Hi," you say walking over, "I'm your new neighbour." "Nice to meet you," the girl replies. As you shake her hand she says, "Riley, Riley Davis." "Y/N Y/L/N," you reply. "Would you like help moving in?" "Sure!" You set off moving things into her house not noticing the hidden computer room with all sorts of cool tech.

—Time Skip brought to you by JAAAAAACK-

"Thank you for so much for helping me Y/n." says Riley once you had finished. "Hey, No problem." you reply, "It's getting late come around to my house. I'll order pizza." "Ok" You talk, eat pizza and have a great time. Little did you both know you were falling for each other. A few hours later Riley leaves after giving you a quick hug then you go yo bed.

The next day you are on a hacking website where you try to out hack the other person. Today you are versing Artemis37. You and Artemis37 battle it out for an hour until the website announces its a tie. You DM this Artemis37 and say

(Username) That was very impressing

(Artemis37) You too

(Username) I would love to meet you

(Artemis37) I live in LA.

(Username) So do I!

(Artemis37) Do you know the Starbucks on 32nd street?

(Username) Yes

(Artemis37) Lets meet there 30 minutes.

(Username) Ok

You go to this Starbucks which is completely empty other then a girl on her laptop and a few employees. "Artemis?" you ask. "Riley?!" you say in surprise as the girl lifts her head. "Y/n? Your (Username)?" she asks. "Yep!" you answer. "That was some fast typing." she says. "Thanks I could say the same." Then Riley asks, "Are you employed?" You reply, "Not at the moment." "My boss would like to offer you a job, at a secret place." she said. "Soooo Phoenix?" you say. "Wow, You are good." Riley says. "I'd love to work there." you say excepting her offer. "Great lets go meet the team." You both walk out of the Starbucks, coffee in one hand and holding each others hands on the way.