Everyone: Homecoming

Being in the army was ok. You learned how to protect yourself and you serve your country. The only problem is you miss your friends Jack Dalton, Riley Davis, Wilt Boxer and Angus Macgyver. Jack was like your over-protective dad. Riley was like a sister to you. Bozer was just a great friend who could always make you smile. Then there was Mac your best friend in the world. Everyone would gather at Mac and Bozer's place to Skype you. They would tell you about missions, you would tell them about missions then everyone would talk to you separately. Bozer would tell you funny stories and jokes. You and Riley would get into girl talks. Jack would ask about all the weapons and what was going on where you were serving and you and Mac would try to outsmart each other in "Death" Quiz Matches.

One day when everyone is talking to you, you drop some big news. "I'm coming home," you say, "for good!" There was a silence for a second then all hell breaks loose.

"Y/n!"

"Oh My God!!"

"Really?!"

"You're coming home?!"

"When?!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Two weeks!" you scream over the noise, "Oh I got to go! Bye, everyone!!"

You exit Skype and giggle. What they don't know is that you are coming home early. You'll be there in 5 days. You can't wait to surprise them. You cleared this with Matty/Director Webber and couldn't wait.

Five days later, you are picked up at a small airstrip in LA and are taken to the Phoenix Foundation. In the back of the car, you shake with anticipation. Once you get there you thank the driver and practically fly through the front door and up five sets of stairs. You stop outside a room with a frosted glass window and waved at other peoples. It's been two years since you saw your friends. You sneak into the room and hop over the back of a chair and sit down. "Hey, guys!" you say in a normal tone. You hear your name screamed and instantly you are flat on your back with four people on top of you. You knew you were home.