Macgyver: Little Sister Part 2

@SnowAngel6197 This is part two for you. There will be a PART 3. This is a bit of a filler but I think its pretty good. Hope you all enjoy! 

Mac, Jack and Riley all walked into the Phoenix's War Room and sat down.

"Now that you've all decided to join me I can start" stated Matty, "Five years ago in Europe a terrorist group called Iron Offence started. It was small but it was instantly noticed by other groups. A young girl who was 17 at the time was kidnapped by a rival group called Red Star. The girls' parents, who had just started working for Iron Offence, were murdered by Red Star. She has been imprisoned and forced into working for them for 5 years."

"What does this have to do with us?" asked Jack.

"Well, the girl who is now 21 is an American citizen," Matty answered.

"Which means a foreign countries terrorist cell has an American hostage," says Mac.

"Exactly," confirmed Matty.

"If they have had her for so long why are we only hearing about this now?" asked Riley.

Matty replies, "Because Red Star has sent out a video in which they show the girl. As the terrorists were talking she tapped out a phone number in morse code and no one knows who it calls." The number flashes on the screen.

(555-364-7284)

"Riley I want you to..." Matty started.

"No need for that Matty," Said Mac, "I know that phone number."

"Whose is it?" she asked.

"It's mine," answered Mac.

"What?" questioned Jack.

"That's my phone number from..." Mac trailed off.

"From what Mac?" asked Riley.

"From five years ago," Mac said faintly.

Suddenly Mac visibly tenses and stands up. "I need to see the video, Matty."

"Mac I don't.." she starts.

"Matty please." he pleaded.

"Ok," she said as she started to pull up the video and get rid of the inscription.

Mac felt a hand grip his shoulder. "Mac. What's going on in that big brain of yours?" Jack asked. "I don't know whether to hope I'm right or pray I'm wrong," Mac replied sombrely. Jack let go of his shoulder and walked to get a better look at the screen.

The video played and the thin figure of a girl looked up. "Pause." Mac stated suddenly, "Enhance." The face of the girl was clear. She was cut and bruised but Mac knew it was her. Mac looked into her eyes and was surprised to find happiness and youthful joy along with pain and fear. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding but it came out as more of a sob. This caused Matty, Jack and Riley to take worried glances in his direction. They saw Mac but he looked like he had been slapped in the face by a fish and his crimson blue eyes were full of tears.

"You ok man?" asked a worried Jack. Mac stumbled back two steps and collapsed into a chair. His elbows were on his knees and his head was in his hands. Jack looked at Matty and as they locked eyes the same thought ran through there heads 'Mac can compartmentalize like a pro. Whoever this girl is she must be special.'

Jack knelt down in front of his younger teammate. "Mac, look at me," he said. The younger operative did not move. "Mac?" he tried again. Still nothing. "Mac!" The younger man looked up, his eyes red. He looked more like 18 then 26. "Mac, I know when you get like this you shut off and lock yourself away and while you say 'your fine' you are blaming yourself for things you cant control," Jack said in a calm but stern tone. "Now tell me who is she?" Mac swallowed and said, "That is Y/n L/n, my sister."

"Wait! You mean Y/n? As in dead Y/n?" asked Jack.

"Yes, she disappeared a week before I joined the army. I should have done something more to find her, I could have done something. Anything! I should have..."

Jack saw his partner's brain starting to get overrun with ideas and he wanted to shut it down before it spiralled out of control. "Mac! No blaming yourself for something you can't control," he said.

Riley spoke up for the first time in a while. "I didn't know you had a sister Mac."

"We're not biological siblings but well... ya know," said Mac. He grabbed two paperclips from the middle of the table and sat back down, fiddling with them.

"Ok then, So how do we get her back?" asked Jack.

"I have a plan!" said Matty. Mac stood up smiling gratefully and put the two paperclips down on the table. They were now two interconnecting hearts.