Macgyver: Little Sister Part 3

(AN: Holy Mother of God. Its been a long time and I'm sorry. Life snuck up on me and slapped me in the face. To @SnowAngel6197 here you go I am soooooo sorry for the wait. I hope everyone enjoys)

Thoughts were running through Mac's brain at a hundred miles a minute. So much so that for the first hour of the flight he hadn't moved and barely blinked.

"Was it really her?" "Does she remember me?" "Is she still the same girl I knew?" "Does she resent me?" "How could I have found her sooner?" "Why didn't I do more?"

He was on the edge of a full-on emotional breakdown and he knew it. He did the first thing that came to his mind. He slapped himself in the face. Riley looked up and asked, "Woah Mac, are you ok?"

"Yeah," he answers but after a ten-second pause in conversation he says,"no." Riley takes a second to save the work on her laptop before closing the lid.

"Mac, You're worried about her and that's completely normal."

He sighs, "Riley, It's been five years who knows what they have done to her."

She replies, "Worry about her when we find her. Let's keep your mind from stress." She pats the seat next to her and Mac goes the sit next to her. She ruffles his hair, which earns her a small pout, and opens her laptop. For the rest of the trip to Norway, they played many games and finalized the "Fool-Proof Plan."

Improvise!!

You wake up on the floor of your cold cell. Shivering, you slowly adjust to the light. You wince as you sit up, the cuts of your newly earned lashes opening back up. You put on your cleanish earthy green shirt. You look down your jeans and bare feet. 

Suddenly you hear a commotion from down the hall and a small piece of metal comes flying into your cell. You grab it and pick the lock of your cell. It opens and you run in the opposite direction away from the older man with a gun beating up your captors. You run/stumble down a long corridor until you reach a loading bay area. You see a young man making something out of a variety of chemicals. He turns as he hears you enter. His eyes widen as he looks you up and down. A small spark of a memory appears in your head. You watch as the small boy from your memory morphs into the young man standing 50 meters away from you.

"Mac?" you breath, tears rolling down your cheeks. His expression softens and you both start running towards each other. You reach him and collapse in his arms. You both sit on the floor silently crying never wanting to let go. You completely forget about the pain of your lashings as you sink farther into your big brothers arms. You both eventually let go after what seems about ten minutes. 

"Hey, Mac & Cheese. I told you I got it covered." He smiles before he noticed blood poring through the rips in your shirt, "Smol Bean, What did they do to you?" he asked worried. "ya know stuff." you say not really wanting to go into details since your pain had returned. You hear a small voice of a woman say, "Mac we got to go someone blocked me out of the security camera." "MAC!" a older man screams while running towards us, away from the sound of gunshots. "We... GOTTA GO FAST!!" (AN: I'm sorry my friend told me to do it.) 

Mac looks at you for permission and you nod. He picks you up bridle style and quickly but carefully takes you outside to an airstrip where Riley is waiting. You get on the plane and temporarily wrap your wounds. You sit right in Mac's lap and fall asleep. It will be a long road to recovery and re-adjusting to civilian life but with your brother back by your side you knew it would be easier.