Macgyver: Wedding Dress

A/n: Request by @lithium_archangel      I DID IT. So sorry for the wait.

Your POV:

Today was the day, your wedding day, and your opinion you were marrying the best person in the world. Angus MacGyver and you were a power couple according to most of the people you knew. You sat in a small room, in the church where you were to be wed, fixing your hair and putting earrings on. Riley, Matty and your two best friends walked in. Two best friends were rambling in your ear when you heard a knock on the door. You ran and hid behind a curtain listening as Matty answered the door. "Matty, can I see her?" You heard your fiancé ask. "For the third time Mac. You'll be seeing her soon." Matty answered with a fake annoyance. You giggled from behind your curtain. "Come on Matty!" He whined like a little child, "I'll be a crying mess if I don't see her now." "No Blondie! Go get  ready and get that grease from under your fingernails." You laughed as you heard a "fine.." as the door closed. "He really does love you Y/n!" Matty said smiling. "I know he does." You say as all your friends get you ready.

Mac's POV:

"They still won't let me see her," I complained as I went back to Jack. "You will see her soon." He said, "and if you keep going back Matty will forcibly remove you." I slowly counted down the minutes until I saw her. I was ushered to the alter as Jack finally went to collect you. Everyone was in their places.

(A/N: You have no parents so jack is walking you down the aisle)

The music started as the door slowly opened. I nervously ran my hand through the back of my hair. "No knots! That's new." I thought. That's when I saw her, my fiancé, soon to be wife. Time froze as I stared at her. The way her h/c hair cascaded down her back, how her dress hugged her sides then flowed seamlessly down to the floor and how her eyes shined with happiness. By the time she made it up to me, I had tears running down my cheeks.

Your POV:

You finally had walked to Mac, who was crying. You giggled a bit and wiped them away while whispering, "Your crying, Love." He whispers back, "Your beautiful." Your smile widened if that was even possible. Your vows were a blur in your mind, you then heard, "You may kiss the bride." You jumped into Mac's arms and kissed. You heard cheering and looked at your friends for the first time. There wasn't a dry eye in the room.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Mac." 

(A/N: THE DRESS)