Macgyver: Vial of Blood Part 2

Requests are open!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mac was pacing the room until a video came on screen. He watched in horror as he saw you passed out handcuffed to a chair. A man walked up and slapped you in the face the still unconscious you, groaned. Mac feeling sick, angry and worried stumbled back and collapsed the nearest chair. He watched with wide eyes as the man looked at the camera and said,"Hello, Macgyver! Come find her!"

The video shut off and everyone stared blankly at the screen until Mac stands up and leaves the room, punching a wall on the way out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opens as your capture walks in. You immediately recognize him as Merin Waller from a few missions ago.

"What do you want?" you ask. He slaps you and hits you until you have a black eye, bruised cheek and cut lip. You feel defeated but you keep your back straight with pride. The fluid rushing through the needle and into your body was making you feel faint but you shake off the feeling.

"I want you to call our friend Macgyver and say exactly what's on these cards," Merin says with a smile on his face.

"Go die!" you say as you pick up the cards.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

After storming out of the room Mac finds an abandoned office with a desk, a chair and a few random objects. He walks in, closes and locks the door. He had been putting on a brave face all day and as soon as he locked the door. He broke. He leaned on a wall and slid down and there he sat, crying as he remembered your unconscious that didn't even flinch when slapped. He stood up and screamed, threw a box of pencils across the room and sat back down sobbing with his head in his hands. He sat there until he got a phone call he looked at his phone screen it was you.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jack, Riley and Bozer watch as Mac leaves the room. They follow him until he reaches a room which he locks himself in. They all hear him sobbing and they themselves stand in shock, never hearing Mac cry before. Riley nearly in tears, gestures for everyone to leave him alone. They wait with Matty until Mac walks in with red eyes showing them his ringing phone. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

There will be a part 3!!