You Get Cat-Called On The Street

(Hey guys. Glad to be back. I love you all for sticking around. --Ashoka)

Slight trigger warning: (Cat-Calling)

I feel like Mac would be so angry. He wouldn't cause a scene but he would walk up to the guy and talk to him disturbingly calm, before taking you away from the scene. Afterward, he would make sure you were comfortable before carrying on with your day.

             --------------------------------

It was supposed to be a day for you two relax. A day to go out get some dinner, watch a movie and fall asleep together. This was a rarity for the two of you since both you and your boyfriend were agents at the Phoenix Foundation. This meant you had to be ready at any time to hop up from where you were and go save the world. This small bit of time was precious and you and Mac planned to spend some quality time together.

You were walking down the street, holding hands, talking about anything and everything. Mac was telling you about the first time he asked Bozer to cut his streets electricity. You were laughing as Mac told the tale. Mac was admiring how nice a smile looked on your face when from behind he heard a whistle. It took him a second to realize who it might be aimed at.

You and Mac turn around to see a guy up the street yell, "Honey, is he your boyfriend? I could give you so much more than that nerd." You roll your eyes with your face staying neutral ready to leave. "Aww come on Baby. Smile for me," says the man. You turn around, laughing sarcastically and start walking away thinking, "I'm not in the mood for this." Mac reluctantly is dragged with you. The man as a last resort says, "Fine! At least I get to see your gorgeous ass." You feel Mac's hand leave yours and you turn around to see him walking towards the man. He stopped in front of the man and without raising his voice he said, "If I ever hear you say disgusting words like to my girlfriend ever again, you will be sorry."
The man looked startled and he turned in the opposite direction. Mac walked back up to you, cupped your face in his hand and asked, "Are you alright, Love?" The worried expression on his was enough to make you melt. "Yep, I'm fine," You answered in all honesty. The worry on Mac's face quickly turned to confusion. "It's kind of sad how easily you shrugged that off. Does it happen that often?" Mac said softly. "It's a bit scarier when you are by yourself I guess I just feel safer with you." You reply smiling softly. Mac gives you a quick peck on the lips and re-intertwines his hand in yours. "Let's go get that dinner. Alright, Love?"

You look lovingly into his eyes and reply, "I'd love too."