chapter 1❤

IYNA'S P.O.V

I walked down the stairs of my apartment with my laptop in hand .

I know you must be wondering what i'm doing, well i'm looking for a job, I've been looking for something to do for months now ...but all the stupid looking old fools want something from me...

Any first day of new work the bosses Try to hit on me, arggn they make me sick.

I reached my little sitting room and starts operating  and browsing hoping to at least see a better job again.

Sorry my manners , my name is Iyna hayes ...i'm 22, I was living In California but moved here 5 months ago, well my family lived in California, well my mom.....

My mom is actually a prostitute who gave birth to me I don't even know my father if you ask me .

Mom hates me so much , she says i'm her worse mistake,but my grandma is a very lovely woman...her name is Puma ,when ever my mom hit me she will be there to save me.

My grandma puma told me my mom wanted to abort me but she had told her not to try it.

She said she mostly took care of me as a kid , well yes that's true cause i'm closer to my grandma and I love her so much.

I also have an elder brother whom is 5 years older than me , well mom got pregnant for a man she dearly loved and gave birth to my brother Raymon...but the man ran away and never showed up to take responsibility..,so mom went back into prostitution....along the way I came into the picture after 5 years .

My life isn't as good as you might think , cause i'm from a very poor background, and I really  hate men, yes I do hate men alot ....

Ask me why....why? Good .... because I've seen what happened to my mom, it's really bad ... imagine the first man she loved ran away and didn't love her back...and then I came into the picture and the same thing happened to my mom again...my dad ran away ....

Now tell me , if your the one would you blame me? Mom has been on my neck to go into her kind of lifestyle but i'm not a fool trust me nor a prostitute ....so I can be giving birth like chicken for different men... NEVER.

Well enough about me, right now i'm searching for an online job ok....

The front door open and my bestfriend Tobi walked in ...if your wondering she's a female..full name is Tobia ...I've known her for 5 months now and we live together,shes been the best friend ever you can imagine.

"Tobi...where have you been? I asked .
it's been since morning she left and now it's evening exactly 5:pm

"Out ... my boyfriend was just giving me headache he says I don't spend time with him like before so he asked me to stay with him....infact i'm planning to break up with him..." She said

I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Why ...what happened"? I asked .

"U-uh...maybe I fell out of love?" she asked looking at me and i gave her a perplexed look  "...I mean girl...the guy is just asking for one thing I can never give him even in my dreams...which is sex" she said removing her heels.

"Oops!!! I Chuckled she glared at me.

"That's why I told you I will never make a mistake having a boyfriend" I said .

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Iyna your so crazy ...i'm sure your just blabbing, you haven't seen a guy who will steal that pretty little heart of yours yet  and of course pop your apple ...." She said winking and I scoffed.

"It can't happen cause I don't let guys into me , you know how I hate them" I said and faced by laptop back.

"Yeah, but if you keep living in the dark just because of your mother's story i'm afraid you will chase away a good guy once he comes , and trust me babe....you will get tired of being  virgin Mary ..,you will definitely need a hot sexy Greek god in your life......so you don't die old and still a virgin " she cheered .

I just rolled my eyes .

"It won't happen, trust me ...I don't have time for them,and i won't did an old virgin but still i don't want a man yet.....besides you are a virgin too you should worry about yourself  " I said and continue uprating my laptop.

"all the virgins say hey hey , hey daddy hey hey , All the virgins say whoa whoa , yeah daddy whoa whoa " she sang with high pitched voice making me want to roll over with my laptop .

"TOBIA! " i exclaimed and she laughed .

"jezz ! We deserve some song don't we , you at 22 still a virgin me at 23 still a virgin its beautiful ..... But a little unhealthy this days " she said the last pant in a whisper making me roll my eyes .

"Tell me Iyna ...,what are you doing?" She asked coming to seat beside me.

" job hunting on line "I said and she smiled .

"Let me help you , there's this company I heard about trust me you will try to get a job there,u-uh what's the name again .....

She started thinking.

"Yessss.....I remember it's called ...N.H CO-OPERATION...." She says.

I frowned.

"What's N.H CO-OPERATION?" I asked .

"Silly girl ...it's a name of the most largest and wealthiest company here in America" she says staring at me disbelief ..

"And trust me girl, it will take brilliant people to work there ...and your so brilliant i'm sure they will hire you ...look the interview is tomorrow, so you better be ready to go " she says .

Tomorrow? Awesome.... I need a job even today i don't mind .

"okay ...but when will it start?" I asked .

"what will start?" she asked .

"the interview " i eyed her

"oh!....anything 10 so you better hurry up and be there on time " she says and i am so happy .

" Okay .... thanks" I said .

"I will only accept your thanks if you go out with me to the club " she said winking at me .

"Tobi...I don't .....

"No Iyna your going, there's no ....no to it ... period, get ready we'll be going once it's 7" Tobi says standing up and leaving.

I just rolled my eyes, well Tobi won't allow me , and this is the only way to tell her thank you for Saving me from the stress of that job thing.

God thank you for giving me Tobia even though she can be a bitch sometimes .