chapter 15❤

Iyna's p.o.v

Right now am getting ready for Nicholas to come pick me, yeah he said I should call him Nicholas,do I have a choice ?

Tobi dressed me so beautiful with a long cream gown with a low shoulder length and a sprinkle of flowers around it , but my breast isn't showing that much, but it is a little tho.

I wore a gold heel, it belongs to Tobi she had told me to wear it and giving me her gold purse .

She curled my hair down and it looks so beautiful and she gave me some unexplainable make up, this girl just turned me into someone else.

"Yapi....we are done ....tah_da" she turned me to the mirror and I gasped,at my reflection,i look so beautiful.

"Wow Tobs I look so beautiful....."I whispered.

"Not only beautiful girl you look gorgeous...your gonna knock out all the men off their fuckin  feet at that party , especially Mr hottie "she said grinning happily.

I just Chuckled,shes calling Mr hensmith hottie ..what a naughty girl,just then there was a knock on the door.

Oh my gosh that should be him, will he like this dress,?gosh am feeling so nervous.

"Your prince charming is here girl....let me go get the door " Tobi said happily going to open the door I pulled her back.

"Tobs I feel kind of nervous, do you think he will like this dress? I asked I don't even know why I care if he likes it or not.

"What are you saying?.he won't just like it but love it .,girl your looking super...don't ruin this makeup do you get it ...now be a gently girlfriend and let me go open the door for your prince charming"she said .

The knock came again.

"Oh my world, his knocking again...I should go get the door , you stay here for a while okay ...um..after 5 minutes you come out ...and make sure you smile ...okay "she asked .

I nodded .

She smiled and rushed out of the room,i looked at myself in the mirror ,why do I even care if he likes my dressing or not, but some how I want him to love it .

Gosh I think am going crazy now.

Nicholas's p.o.v

I dressed up so handsomely, I want Iyna to love my look , so I wore one of my best suit ,I don't know why I want to please her but I just have that feeling to look good for her.

I never care to look good for women but am suddenly doing things i never Imagine doing since I met Iyna, am so confused what's wrong with me.

One point I want her on my bed the next point I draw back...I almost kissed her at the office yesterday,she looks so beautiful that I wanted to take her right there on my desk .

But something pulled Me back, I just couldn't do it ,and am afraid to hurt her, gosh this isn't me ...this is not Nicholas hensmith anymore.

I knocked on the door and someone opened it , oh it's her friend she was smiling.

"Hello prince charming come Inside "she took my hand and pulled me in smiling

Wow she's funny .

"Your looking so great prince charming..,you just seat and make your self comfortable Iyna will be here soon "she said cheerfully

I smiled at her and looked at their apartment,well at least its beautiful even if it's little.

"Thanks"I told her .

"Your welcome"she smiled .

"So the last time you didn't tell me your Name"I said .

"Umm..yeah ...that's because you weren't even bothered to ask you only wanted iyna's name ...but you can call me Tobi...but the full name is Tobia..."she said happily.

I like her , too be sincere she seems carefree  , I like it .

"It's a nice name "I said and she blushed.

I Chuckled.
"Thanks prince charming.."she said .

Just then I saw Iyna and my heartbeat stopped.

What the fuck ...she's looking so gorgeous with that dress and her hair ...she smiled , did she just smile ?

I got up from my seat as she walked closer to me .

"Awwwnnnn....I think someone appreciate my good work Iyna,. His just staring non_stop" Tobi said and Iyna gave her a scornful look...she chuckled.

"Shall we? I asked .

She nodded, and I pulled her by the waist .

"Have a nice night girlfriend and prince charming" Tobi said and Iyna chuckled.

We walked out of her house and I held her to my car I opened the door for her and she got in, then I went to seat and I told Diva to drive .

"I must say you look gorgeous" I said looking at her she smiled.

"Thanks"she replied.

And the rest of the drive was in silence,but I kept glancing at her but she looked out of the window.

Gosh this girl is taking my breath away .