EPILOGUE❤

Iyna's p.o.v

4 years later.

Today is Christmas,and here we are celebrating at the park.

I and Nicholas got married a week later after the incident of Dorris trying to kill me, I was greatful the witch is now in jail ,yes the police later called and told us, she survived the bullet,but was arrested and it's life in prisonment with hard labor.

I like it that she didn't die, so that she can suffer abs die by herself,that lady is heartless,she wanted to kill me and my unborn babies, how could she be so wicked to such extant , but am happy after all the hard war I survived it and am here with my precious family .

Collins and Nichol got into a relationship , we found out that Nichol has always had a crush on Collins back then during Nicholas and Dorris breakup,but she started Hating him for taking dorris as if he didn't notice her feelings it was really funny but Collins and her always fight and they are together now .

They recently started dating after a year of our marriage, can you imagine?😂 I know it's funny , but Nichol learn to accept him.

My twins are now 3 years old and am 9 months pregnant with another baby.
Just then I see my two kids running towards I and Nicholas where we stood watching different people enjoying themselves.

"Mom...mom..." Diana my twin girl called

"Yes baby " I answered.

"Dylan is crying he wants to see Santa Claus" Diana said .

And truly Dylan was crying.
"Awwwn my boy, " I carried him

"Common let me have him "Nicholas took him from me, I smiled , he doesn't want me to stress because of my condition.

"Why are you crying my boy ? Nicholas asked .
"I want to see Santa dad" Dylan said .

"We will take ice cream first okay " Nicholas said .

"Dad I want ice cream too" Diana said happily.

"Of course my girl,you will get yours too" Nicholas said .

Just then we saw all our family coming towards us my mom,grandma, Raymon, mom Vanessa, Nichol, Collins, Althea , and Nicholas father Jason.

Yeah Tobi has traveled to Spain too see her family last month and she's planning her wedding soon, am so happy for her.

My family all shouted "we are going to see Santa Claus" and my kids shouted *yeahhhh* I laughed .

Mom Vanessa took Diana In her arms and my mom took Dylan, and they all walked away leaving I and Nicholas alone .

Then Nicholas suddenly hugged me from the back .

"How did I get so lucky ? He asked.

I frowned and turned to him.
"Are you asking me beast ? I said.

He chuckled.

"The beast and his angel tho" he replied and I laughed.

I kissed his lips.

"Thanks so much honey " he said .

I frowned.
"Why are you thanking me,? I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"For being with me, and being my wife , for loving me, and giving me those wonderful kids and the one in there " he pointed at my big belly .

I Chuckled.

"Thank you too for making me your choice even when you knew my background and how bad it was, you still took me for who I am ....and you also put those beautiful kids in me, and this one "I pointed at my belly and he chuckled.

"Thanks for every thing" I said and kissed his nose.he kissed me too.i blush .

"I love you so much Mrs iynaama hensmith" he said.

"I love you too Mr Nicholas hensmith" I said .

And we kissed under the sunlight.

THE END

__________

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY GUYS AND TO THOSE WHO VOTED, I REALLY APPRECIATE.