chapter 38❤

Iyna's p.o.v

TWO MONTHS LATER.

yes it's been 2 months already, and does two months were awesome, Nicholas told us everything that happened how serina died , although I don't know her but she was Dorris mom, talking about Dorris the police hasn't found her yet, she's still hiding, but they haven't stopped yet.

Nicholas father Jason survived the gun short, and he healed two weeks later after the incident, mom Vanessa really cried , and everyone around including me, thank goodness the doctor said the bullet didn't reach his heart ,or he would have died , we still are grateful he survived.

My family came, but my mom didn't only my brother and grandma , I really felt bad she hated me that much,my grandma found out about my pregnancy and ask me to tell Nicholas, I was really scared that he might not want a baby yet, and I was also scared that what happened to my mom shouldn't repeat it self .

They convinced me untill I agree to tell him, that day Nicholas invited everyone to a big hall he said he has a surprise for me, I was wondering what surprise he had for me.

Flashback.

Iyna's p.o.v

Everyone was sitted , and other business men, what's going on here, is there a party or something? I looked over at Nicholas and he was smiling his head out.

"Nicholas what's going on? I asked.

"Oh! Sorry baby, it's an engagement party " he said .

I frowned, I wonder who is engaged.
"So who's engaged? I asked.

"I will let you know soon, come have a sit" he pulled out a chair for me ,and I smiled at him after saying thanks, he excused himself and his family met me and we all hugged and chatted while the party was going on, few minutes later i began to wonder where Nicholas had gone, he didn't say he will stay long this much, just then we heard the microphone,and we all turned to the direction, it was Nicholas.

"Tonight,we all are gathered here for a special occasion,this is the moment I've been waiting for all my life,to have the opportunity to show the world the woman that has stolen my heart " he said .

And everyone started clapping.
Oh my world, he winked me.i blush .

"We met by accident, she really slapped me so hard that day " he said and everybody laughed.

"One way or the other , I got her to work for me , of course I blackmailed her with the slap, and she agreed to work , isn't that wonderful? He asked .

Everyone cheered and shouted *it is* we all laughed.

"She got my heart beating and hang each time i set my eyes on her, she's so beautiful that I want nothing more than to keep her with me for the rest of my life , iynaama hayes... please would you join me on stage? He asked .

I looked round and everyone is smiling, I blush so hard.

"Common my angel his waiting for you "mom Vanessa said .

I looked at my grandma and brother she smiled and he gave me thumbs up, Nichol and Althea winked me , I gently stood up with all eyes on me I walked to the stage he held his hand out and i gently took it and he pulled me on the stage stairs .

Now we stood looking at each other.

"Iyna, the very first day I set my eyes on you , I knew your the one for me, there was no doubt about it " he said .

"Did you remember when I told you to wear my suit jacket? He asked I nodded remembering that day , God I can never forget it, it was really funny and annoying.