chapter 19❤

Iyna's p.o.v

Please don't ask me how i got home last night cause I don't know,

Am still thinking how I ended up falling asleep,gosh am sure he saw me Sleeping , I feel so embarrassed.

"Iyna....you know, I think it's not bad he brought you home, would you had prefer he lock you up in the office and go home ....am sure you will call him heartless, Iyna ...your so funny " Tobi said and I eyed her.

"Tobi.. please tell me how did it happen, what did he say when he drop me off? I asked inquisitively.

"Iyna...he didn't just drop you off,....calm down okay and hear the story ... please don't shout okay till I finish okay ? She said and I nodded.

She breath in and out.

"Iyna....don't shout ok" she said again.

Gosh she's Making me scared.
"Just tell me already" I said.

"Okay okay ... please don't shout, you are supposed to reserve that shout for what am about to tell you , so don't shout or eals I won't tell you " she said faking a sad face.

I smiled.
"Sorry Tobs I won't shout ... please just tell me " I said edger to hear it.

"Okay ....you see....your prince charming brought you back home last-night, gosh he was looking so handsome that my eyes wanted to pull out ...but then I picked my eyes from the ground since I know he only wants yours " she said and I Chuckled.

"So...he carried you in his arms like a baby , you were sleeping peacefully and to be sincere you really look tiny around him you suddenly looked like the sleeping beauty" she said and my mouth hanged open.

I gave her an angry look.
"Tobi  are you insulting me? I asked.

"No,no...am not seriously...what am telling you is the truth , he took you to your room , I followed behind and he dropped you gently on your bed, ....do you know what he did next ? She asked .

I shook my head quickly.
"Umm....Iyna ...don't shout okay ....your boss....umm....your boss kind of  kissed me " she said cheerfully.

My mouth hanged open I'm shocked.

"You ????? I asked angrily.

"Hay....I got you ...your angry aint you ....Iyna ....it was you he kissed ..." She laughed.

My eyes popped open.
"What ? I asked .

"Yes....it was you ...but I so wanted it to be me , look you this woman ...if you keep pretending that you don't have a crush on your boss I will knock your teeth out.  Pull out your eyes and feed it to the vultures...it's so visible that you like your boss....I told you he kissed me and you freaked out ....that's it ...." She said happily.

I looked at her angry .
"I don't feel anything towards him, so forget it" I said .

"You know Iyna ....you can lie to everyone or to yourself..but not to me okay " she eyed me I eyed her back .

She's right, do I like him, but his so arrogant I can't like him gosh , he has stupid attitudes.

I got to work , 2 days later ,I walked to my office and drop my stuff, am supposed to make him coffee this morning,i went to knock on his office but no answer .

I pushed the door open but no one was there , am surprised, he always comes early why isn't he here yet, I suddenly became worried.

I turned and saw Rose .

"Rose ..."I called.

She smiled.
"Oh thank goodness Iyna Mr hensmith sent a message to the office that he won't be in today ....I really don't know why but ...I wanted to go check up on him, it's not usual for him to miss work but am surprised he took off today ....I would had gone but I have so many things to do here would you please go and check him then you can return" she asked .

What ,? Go to Nicholas house to check him, can I do this , after all his my boss , I feel something isn't right, cause his not in the office.

"Sure Rose ...but I don't know his house " I said.

"Oh Iyna that's not a problem...take this , that's the address you quickly go okay ....I feel Mr hensmith is not okay ...it's not Normal for him to miss work especially when he has important meeting today " she said .

I collected the address and nodded.
"Okay Rose ...I will go now " she smiled and left .

I quickly got into my office took my bag and hurried out of the company, took a cab and head to his house.

I Just hope his okay?