chapter 28❤

Dorris p.o.v

I walked into my mansion angrily and went straight to the bar and took a glass of whiskey.

Gosh I can't believe he found out I was tricking him, I really want him to pay , his father hurt my mother so badly ..

"Dorris? My mom called as I looked up at her.

"How did it go? She asked

"It didn't work out, his already dating the bitch and I think that's it ...."I said angrily.

My mother was arrested 25 years ago when she Short Vanessa Clinton, she and Patra got into prison.

Well along the way , she and patra escaped from prison but Patra was short at the process so she was the only one who escaped ,she went into another city and she changed her self completely to a different person, now she had changed her looks .it's hard to recognize her.

When she told me about how she loved Nicholas father but instead he pushed her away and said it was Vanessa he wanted, my blood boiled and to even think she went into prison for it.

She had me for another man the following year , she got pregnant, well she got married to him but 3 year's later he died.

When my mom told me about Nicholas family and her revenge i was against it but somehow i agreed to do what she wanted since she's my mother and I love her so much, she told me she only married my dad because of money and because she got pregnant.

Well I don't blame her, because she's still so much inlove with Nicholas father, well what can I say about that ? I've always looked up to Jason hensmith, wishing his my father if only he loved my mom and married I would had been his daughter instead.

Mom asked me to be close to Nicholas and make him fall for me which we succeeded, but I was really furious with his parents and decided to end the relationship.

But I made a mistake, I would have continued the relationship with him so I could have the opportunity to ruin him for good, Collins thought I loved him that's why I followed him .

I later told him I was not interested in him but although we are working together, he wàs the one who gave me information about that P.A of a girl .

Well she's not actually my problem, Nicholas and his family are .

And with the information I have found about Iyna hayes, I could destroy her and that of Nicholas reputation, yes I made investigation on her .

And I found out her mom is a prostitute and she has an elder brother whom is fatherless same goes to her , they don't know there father , was I pass this information to the press Nicholas reputation will be ruined...but not really ruined but ateast that's where am starting from.

Let them wait and watch .

"So what's gonna happen? Mom asked .

"With the information we have so far about his P.A I think we could start from there ....you know when I went to that business party , Jason was so happy around Vanessa .... little do they know am only gonna destroy them."I said drinking my whiskey.

I pull out a cigarette and light it , and smoke.

"Jason thought it's over , he neglected my love and choose Vanessa over me ....I wanted him dead but so bad he survived that accident...and then Vanessa took the bullet for him...and she survived it .....if only he knew how much i love him....he said I was obsessed with him....well he should watch and see how I destroy his precious family" mom said and I smirked.

She took a cigarette and smoke too.
"The game has just begin" I said.

She smirked, filled another glass with whiskey and we toast .

"It has" she replied.