chapter 20❤

Iyna's POV

The cab finally stopped at his house , gosh is this place a house ? It looks so beautiful this is heaven on earth, I went to the gate and knocked .

Gosh securities are all over here , the gate man opened the door and i entered.

"Please who are you ? He asked .

"Umm...am Mr hensmith's P.A....I came to see him? I said.

"Does he know your coming ? He asked .

Gosh this house , I didn't prepare for investigation.

"Umm..not really...but....

"Please your ID card ms " another one said , I checked my bag but couldn't find my ID ...oh my God I've forgotten it At home .

"Umm...well, it's actually....I forgot it, but seriously am his P.A he asked me to come here " I lied .

Hoping they let me in.

They looked at each other then back at me.

"Sorry ms but we can't let you in" The first one said , I frowned , this is really bad I wonder if his okay now I will have to go back home and get my ID, I took a deep breath,

"Alright" I whispered
I turned to go when I heard my name.

"Ms Hayes"

I turned to see diva smiling coming towards me. .. thank goodness.

"Diva it's a good thing I saw you ... please am here to see Mr hensmith" I said .

"Sure common " he said .

"She's Mr hensmith P.A ...." He told the securities and they nodded .
"Sorry ms " they apologized I smiled at them

I and diva walked to the front door, this house is so big and beautiful, what a notorious life, gosh his so rich .

"Ms Hayes...I will leave you here , just go in..." He said I nodded.

"Thanks diva " I said he smiled and left .

I faced the door and took a deep breath, then I gently open the door.

This place is exclusively made , wow! The standard of this mansion is incredibly gorgeous, I touched the couch and looked at the walls .

Wow no pictures at all but flower frame all over , why is here so quiet? Isn't he home but diva said his in.

I dropped my bag on the couch and gently try  to find him, I saw the stairs it's a Zig zag stairs so beautiful and glass like .

This beast is fuckin rich .

I walked on it and I reached a door , I don't even know where am going.

"Mr Hensmith" I shouted.

No answer.
"Mr hensmith it's Iyna ...hello....hello..." I shouted .

No answer.
"What's wrong, here seem so quiet" I muttered .

I held the door knob and gently pulled the door open .

And what I saw shocked me .

Nicholas lay on the bed shaking so badly , oh my god what's wrong with him I rushed to him and try to touch him.

"Mr hensmith....are you okay ? I touched his body .

Jesus Christ ! It's seriously burning.
I became scared.

"Mr Hensmith...oh my god" I don't even know what to do.

"Iyna...what are ..y_you d_doing here .... please leave" he said with a shaking voice .

Is he mad , his dieing and he asked me to leave does he think am that heartless.

"Nicholas am going no where ...gosh your burning...why didn't you tell me ? I asked angrily.

"Please just go", he says .

"No...your sick and you didn't tell anyone...how could you, even if you and I aint on good terms that doesn't mean am heartless to leave you in this condition....just stay right here am coming"

I quickly stood up and ran down stairs, gosh what do I do , I quickly rushed to his kitchen, thankfully it wasn't hard to locate .

I quickly made some hot soup and pour it In a bowl then took a spoon and I rushed upstairs.

My grandma told me hot soup help alot , so I did it .

I rushed to his room and drop the bowl on the table , I try to help him up.

"Nicholas...you need to sit " I said.

"I don't want it", he says.

"Don't be stubborn...your not well, you need to " I help him rest on the bed post took the soup and filled it in the spoon , he was just staring at me .

"Why didn't you call the doctor or probably your family, why do you let your self all alone in such condition...are you planning to kill your self ? I asked angrily.

I feed him and he took it and swallowed all the while he was looking at me , but I ignored and kept feeding him

"Iyna that's enough" he said pushing the spoon away .

"No your drinking all..." I said and he sighed and finally finished everything.

"Do you have any tablets at all? I asked he nodded.

"Check the drawer " he said and I hurried to find the drug , thank God it's fever drug cause his having fever .

I filled a glass of water and went to him put two tablets in his hand , he took it and drank it .

"You need to rest now , you will get better soon, " I said and helped him back to lay on the bed.

I covered him,
He was just looking at me.
"I will be downstairs...you need to sleep , so it will work " I said ,he didn't reply but just looked at me .

I turned to go and he grab my hand , my chest started beating fast .

"Please stay " he said .
I turned to him and he stare at me ...I nodded gently and sat on the bed , I rested my back on the bed post and what he did next surprised me.

He moved closer to me and put his head on my lab, I look at him surprised.

I gently touched his hair ,it's so curly and I smiled , I don't know what his doing to me , but I think I really like my boss.

Sickness could turn someone different, I played with his hair until i fell asleep with his head on my lab.and with one question in my head.

"Am I falling for my boss?