chapter 5❤

Nicholas's p.o.v

I have never been humiliated the way I was at the club that night , I was really furious and clenched my fist ready to punch someone.

No woman has ever tried to do such to me , I know your Wondering how I knew her full name , after she ran out I grabbed her friend and threatened to ruin her life if she doesn't tell me the girls name ,she out of fear gave me the name "iynaama hayes" I left her and she hurried after the girl.

I actually took her name cause I want to make some investigation on her so I can deal with her for slapping Nicholas Hensmith...how dare her ?

She has gotten into my hand and she will regret ever slapping me.

But then when my office door opened I was still busy operating  my computer,then I looked up to see her, i was surprised and shocked ..she's the one,...well well well...it seems my prayers has been answered she came for the interview....do I need to think before giving her the job now?I don't think so...she looks brilliant to me, I will make sure she works here, it's time for her punishment.

She looked shocked at me when I called her full name .

"Hello Ms iynaama hayes"

"H-how d-did y-you k-know m-my name ?"she stammered.

So sexy with that voice .

I smirked.
"It's easy to know people like you sweetheart,....it seems God did well bringing you here my lady, you came to me yourself how fortunate . ...."I mocked .

She looks so surprised, like she doesn't know how to react .

"Look ...i'm really sorry for what happened last-night....I was only upset and took it out on you ....i'm so......

"Hold on"I stopped her with my hand.

"Are you apologizing cause you've found out who I am?"I asked my head cocked to the side .

She stayed quiet then took a deep breath.
"Look i'm really sorry...it wasn't my intention...I'd go now I don't need the job anymore" she says hurriedly  turning to go.

What the fuck, she can't just walk into my office and just go without being punished.

"Wait right there"I said and she stopped on her heels.

Iyna's p.o.v

God i'm so scared right now, my heartbeat getting louder as the seconds tick,how I wish I knew it's his company i wouldn't had come,what do I do?.

I gently turned around to face him.

"Come back here "he commanded pointing at the front of his desk.

Who the hell is he to command me........

"Look Mr hensmith or what ever ...you have no right to command me to come there i'm leaving your office now so you can have a good day "I said turning to grab the knob of the door.

"If you dare take another step , I will make your life miserable...mark my words ms hayes "he said in a hard tone and my heart beat stopped.

I turned back to face him.
"What do you want huh?....why won't you let me go?"I asked suddenly upset now.

He got up from his seat and took slow steps to me his both hands in his pocket.

"I want you to work for me...don't worry your already hired....cause I have no choice"he says obviously .

I frowned.

"I don't want the job anymore...so you can now let me go please"I said.

"Not until you pay for slapping me ...do you think I'd let you go score free...?...hell no....your going no where"his dace hardened and he stared at me square in the eyes.

My heart beat began to race.

"You don't tell me what to do you douchebag"I yelled all of a sudden.

"Don't try me ms hayes....and that's not the way to speak to your boss...."he says.

"Your not my boss...cause I've not agreed to work for you ...I don't want to anymore so you can keep your offer" I shouted.

He smirked.

"Who told you i'm offering you the job....i'm commanding you to work for me....and don't bother saying no...cause it's useless...try me and see how miserable i will make you Become"he threatens in a stern  tone.

Gosh I feel like slaping him so hard on the face, but how can he be so handsome and sexy like a Greek god and at the same time..wicked and a devil in human clothing?.that's a wrong combination right ..?I thought too.

"I don't want to" I said calmly moving back

"Okay there's another condition" he says his eyes suddenly turned dark as he use his eyes to roam my body , I gulp nervously.

"W-what?" I slutter

"Have one night with me and I'd let you go" he says and my eyes widen as shock filled my system, I moved back out of fear .

"Never , I will never sleep with you " I yelled .

"Then you must work for me" he said sternly.

"I don't want to work for you "I yelled again quickly turning to leave his office but  he was fast in getting a hold on me at once and He pushed me against the wall caging me with his big manly body,and looked at me so hard on the eyes I feel my Palm sweating from fear as he held it above my head , i struggled to be free but i couldn't, he was too strong , way too strong and i will only break my bones .

God why didn't you show me the way ?....I just came in to meet this devil sexy looking beast .

"Listen ms hayes" he growled in my ear.   "I get what I want ...and I mean it anything i want, if you don't want to have a night with me then your working for me and that's final...try to opt out and try me ....you will see the real side of me...I won't have my self to repeat this anymore but i'm sure you won't want to taste my patience now .....would you ?..."he said hardly ...as we look into each other eyes, so close lips badly touching .

Gosh his eyes are so beautiful like the diamonds in the sky...but why is he the devil him self .

His eyes drifted to my lips a split second and he smirked , kiss me and i will so stab you in the mouth .

He let go off me and went back to his seat as I stood motionless in my spot looking at him, no, I can't have sex with him , I can't oh my!

"Your to start work tomorrow,be here 7 on the dot ....that's when the company opens , make sure your not fuckin late...cause I hate late Comers"he suddenly says and i glared at him pretty hard.

"How about I come late and you fire me?"I asked cause I really don't want to work with this devil of a human .

He stare at me amused and soon smirked.
" ..try it and I will make you homeless"he says but it sounded so serious ....not a joke.

My eyes popped open.,did he just say he will make me homeless,he seem serious, what have I gotten myself into.

I wish I didn't come here .

"Yes, good you came ...you may now leave ..."he said did i say that out loud and I gave him one last disgusting  look before Leaving his office fuming ,i just feel like blowing him so hard on his perfect face ,but if I dare it then I will face double problem... maybe even triple...i'm so helpless.

What will become of me now?

________________