chapter 12❤

Iyna's p.o.v

We both walked Into the boardroom, they were 8 chairs at each side of the long table then one each opposite, men were more cause there were only 3women sitted but they look elderly and let me say they are about 30up words and they are some young men too and old men too, so we are only four women in the room.

As Mr hensmith walked they all stood up and theres this guy maybe Mr hensmith age was Just looking at me , I wasn't feeling comfortable,i try to hide myself behind Mr hensmith.

The guy came closer to shake Mr hensmith.
"Nice seeing you again Nicholas"the man said .

Mr hensmith was not even smiling, his jaw was cleanched.

"Yeah"he simply replied I Could sense his tone was off.

The guy looked to me.
"And who is this gorgeous damsel with you ?" He asked .

"Umm...i'm Iyna..Mr hensmith's P.A" I replied.

"Oh what a beautiful Queen you are "he said taking my hand and kissing the back I could see how Mr hensmith's face turned red

"You can call me Collins Brand" he said.i just gave him a fake smile and try to pull my hand from his which he held longer than necessary.

Mr hensmith sat down and Collin's sat two chairs away from Mr hensmith.

"Have a seat Iyna " Collins said gesturing that I seat close to him,is this man crazy ? I looked at mr hensmith and saw him ready to punch Collins.

"No thanks,i'm good here "I said and sat close to Mr hensmith.

As the meeting began , I could feel Collins eyes on me, gosh i'm even wearing Mr Hensmith's suit ,what is he even looking at , I was so uncomfortable.

The meeting went for an hour ,I jotted some important things down, Collins is just looking at me , can't this guy concentrate at his work ?

Throw your shoe at him

But instead I excused myself to go for the washroom,cause suddenly the heat in there is killing me.

Nicholas's p.o.v

Collins is trying my patience seriously, I could see his insensitive stare on my woman , yes just for you too know Iyna belongs to me, she's mine.

As if I knew all this men won't get there eyes off her especially Collins , I had to tell her to wear my suit so her breast could be covered and her hip too cause the suit is at least a little bit covering there .

I wonder if she had come in like that ,all there eyes will be fixed on her body ..God this Collins is trying me , his lusting after my woman.

I clinched my fist ,I could just Punch this guy and ruin the meeting, soon Iyna stood up and excused herself, I knew she was feeling uncomfortable with how Collins was looking at her

Some minutes later the idiot took an excuse and walk out ,what's wrong with this guy? I'm gonna kill him cause right now i'm not concentrating in this meeting.

"So Mr hensmith what do you think?" One of the board members asked .

I looked at him confused.
"Um... please come again" I said .

"Sir...we are saying that once the merger of the other company supply those workers , they might be a benefit for the both companies to have more cash ...so are we going with plan A or B ?"He asked .

To be sincere, i'm not concentrating at all, my mind is on Iyna and that bastard.

"Umm...yes..A or B should be okay .....it will be ok... excuse me "I said and got up and walked out of the boardroom looking for Iyna .

I'm gonna fuckin deal with that sonofabitch.

How dare him lust after my woman.

Even when she's wearing my suit.