chapter 18❤

Iyna's POV

It's been a week already and I must say everything is going well at the company, Nicholas hasn't really changed from his cold ways sometimes he shouts at me and I just ignore him as usual, I knew he was just pretending to be a gentle man just Because of the party after that his cold ways began, argnnn...I hate him so much.

I just arrived at the company and I went into my office straight,but what I saw made me surprised.

There's a Flower on my desk,with a card ,who brought this here?I gently picked the card and read it it says.

*To my beautiful sunshine*

I gasped, who sent this flowers, just then my phone rang and it was an unknown number.

I picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello sunshine" the voice said.

The voice sounds familiar.
"Collins? I asked

"Yap..you got that right "he replied.
"How did you get my number? I asked surprised.

"Connection baby" he said.

Gosh am so angry right now,who gave him my number,?

"So tell me do you love my flowers,? He asked.

My eyes popped open,his the one who sent the flowers I quickly look through the card well and his name is written on it .

Oh my gosh, this guy is naught .

"Why did you send me those ...I don't like it ...why are you troubling me, leave me alone I don't want anything to do with you"I yelled.

"Calm down sunshine, why are you so upset...if it's about your boss then forget it,. ...he only wants you in his bed trust me, you mean nothing to him......." He said.

How could he talk about Nicholas like that of course his arrogant and a dumbass,but that doesn't.mean I will gossip him.

"Look Collins, i don't know why your telling me this but it means nothing to me can you please stop calling me and don't you ever send this flowers again...." With that i hanged up.

I drop my phone and picked the flowers ready to go throw it away once I turned there stood the beast looking at me angrily.

He looked to the flowers and to me, suddenly i felt scared,he walked towards me and I swallowed.

"Who gave you this flowers, and who were you talking too? He asked.

"Umm..um.um... it's......

"Don't you dare lie to me Iyna " he yelled grabbing my arms, gosh why is he so upset, who the hell is he to yell at me?
"Let go off me" I shouted .

He grabbed the flowers from my hand I try to pull it back but he gave me a bad look and I retreated he opened the card and he looked at me angrily.

"Collins gave you this ...?..
He raised the card up.

"Yes...and why do you care ? I said.

"So you've been seeing him? He accused.

"What are you talking about? I asked

"He fuckin sent you a Rose and even called you his sunshine ....is this what you've been up to? He shouted.

Gosh why is he acting like this, I don't understand

"Nicholas.just leave me alone ...your just accusing me ...." I try to walk out but he pined me to the wall.

"W_what are........