chapter 34❤

Iyna's p.o.v

Right now am in Nicholas house waiting for him,he asked diva to take me back to his house am seated on the couch waiting for him now .

I checked my time , it's almost late ,where is he? Just then the front door open and I quickly got up, I rushed and hug him.

"Nicholas....tell me what did Collins say , why was he always stalking me?I asked .

Nicholas looked at me as if searching for something, what's wrong, he gently pulled my hand in his .

"Nicholas what's wrong? I asked

He touched my cheek and Caresse it gently,as he stare into my eyes.

"I love you Iyna "he whispered.

My heart skipped a beat with how he said it, why is he so moody what's wrong.

"I love you too Nicholas"I said .

"Then why can't you tell me what I need to know about you ...your family. Everyone around you ? He asked .

Suddenly my heartbeat stopped, I was planning on telling him, but how will he take it , what if he says he doesn't want to have anything to do with a prostitute daughter, who doesn't even know her father and the mother detest her?

"Iyna why are you quite, is there something I need to know, about your background? He asked inquisitively.

I moved away from him, I knew I was going to loss him, let me just tell him, it's no point hiding it , he will find out some day and it will be worse .

"Umm....my mom is ....umm..."I turned my back on him I can't look at him while saying this.

"My mom is a prostitute" I said quietly but am sure he heard me.

"What? He exclaimed.

I turned to face him he looked surprised, my eyes getting heavy to cry .
"Yes ...she's a prostitute and she gave birth to me during her prostitution, I don't even know my father , and my elder brother is the same , we were so poor that's why she went into prostitution, my mother wanted to abort me but my grandma saved me , my mom says am her worse night mere she hates me alot that's why my grandma and brother sent me over here , cause I suddenly became a shadow to her.... I had to go away cause she could kill me cause of the hatred she has for me that my dad ran away after finding out , the same goes to my elder brother, we were born out of prostitution and non of us knows our Father ..." I cried.

He just stare at me with his eyes still wide .

"Am sorry I should have told you this , but I was so scared you might not want me anymore, Nicholas I will understand it that you would change your mind about us , I don't want to be the reason to ruin your reputation, I care alot about you and your business, I know no one would accept a common prostitute daughter to have a relationship with ..and even now I know it will tarnish your name if anyone knows about it, it makes everything worse " am so broken.

"This is why I was scared to fall for you , I know my life is messed up, you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me ...am sorry Nicholas, I have to go " I quickly turned and ran out.

Nicholas p.o.v

I can't believe this , she doesn't know her father ? Her mom is a prostitute? But...but...but ...but  that won't change my love for her, I mean it's not her fault that she's been brought into the world by a prostitute right ? She can't just walk away , I can't let her go .

She ran out of my mansion I quickly chase after her .

"Iyna stop "I yelled but she continued Running.

"Iyna ...."I yelled .

Once I reached her I grab her hand and sprang her to face me she was crying by now we were beside the gate now.

"Please Nicholas let me go " she cried struggling.

"I can't ....don't tell me you also want to abandon me just like Dorris did , I love you Iyna ...it doesn't matter if your.mother is a prostitute or you don't know your fatter , I accept you , I love you" i touched her face with my both hands.

"What about your reputation, it will ruin it once they find out am nothing but a low class woman , I don't want to hurt you or your family" she cried.

"Iyna I can give anything In the world just to have you , it's not your fault, I will take care of this mess, trust me ....I would not let this harm you in any way ,my family loves you , they will still accept you we could work this out  , I love you, don't turn your back on me I love you so much " I said .

"I love you too, I love you " she said .

I kissed her passionately on the lips and we walked back into my house , I didn't waste time before crushing my lips on hers again, I lifted her and took her to my bedroom.

And I showed her how much i love her, and won't stand lossing her.

I love you so much Iyna ...your past doesn't matter.True love is meant to accept anything, that comes in the way .