chapter 39❤

Nicholas p.o.v

I was already getting so worried, Diva Iyna and Tobi hasn't arrived yet, what's keeping them? Everyone in the venue are already murmuring to one another.

"Son you should calm down, am sure they will get here soon" my dad try to calm me down.

I paced up and down, everyone try to calm me down, just then we saw Tobi and diva coming, oh my god what happened to him his bleeding, everyone rushed to him.

"What's going on diva ...? I asked

"Sir...there ...is ...a ... problem......"he answered as he pant.

"Talk to us , how did you get injured and where is Iyna ? My dad asked.

"Nicholas, Iyna has been kidnapped" Tobi said with fear as she cried .

Everyone gasped.

"It all happened In a flash, a car came from no where and block us, they took Iyna and pointed a gun at me then another short diva they were three men" Tobi said.

Am freaking scared right now.

"Oh my God....what the fuck " I cursed .

"We need to report this to the police we need to find Iyna as soon as possible" my mom said .

Just then my phone started ringing kelvin gave it to me

"Hello" I said .

"Hello mr groom" a familiar voice said , oh my god she's laughing that's Dorris , she's back .

"Dorris? I said and everyone eyes widen.

"Oh...thank goodness he still remembers me, how nice" she laughed.

I clinched my fist if I get hold of her, I swear am going to kill her with my bear hands .

"I know you took Iyna , what do you want from us? I yelled In the phone.

"Come to the address am about to send to you, and make sure you come alone, no extra body,....and you better be fast cause your precious bride is fighting for her life now " she laughed.

My eyes turned red.
"You bitch" I shouted but she hanged up.

That instant I got a text

"What did she say? Everyone asked at the Same time.

"She got Iyna , she wants me to come alone, I have to go" I said trying to go.

"No way, am coming with you " Collins kelvin and Jack said .

I looked at them quietly.

"If she sees you it will be trouble"I said.

"Son they have to go with you , there's no more time " my dad said .

We agreed that I will only meet her while they hide behind, dad said he will call the police as soon as we go.

Please let nothing happened to Iyna and my child , cause I will kill that bitch that calls herself Dorris.

__________________________

Tobi's p.o.v

Am so scared right now , we all stood as we watch Nicholas and the other guys left .

"Take diva to the clinic immediately" Nicholas father said .

Nichol, Althea , and me took him into Nichols car and drove off to the clinic.

They started attending to divas wond.

"I think we have to go there too" Nichol said , and Althea and me looked at her.