chapter 27❤

Nicholas's p.o.v

What is she doing here? What does she want , how dare her badge into my office like that .

"It's okay Miranda...you can go" I said she nodded abd left .

Dorris smiled and Started coming towards me .

"Oh baby I miss you so much " she tries to hug me I push her away .

"What are you doing here? I asked angrily.

Dorris looked over at Iyna who just stood giving her deadly glare .

"Umm...baby ...I came for us to talk, we weren't able to talk at the party ...that's why " she said dropping her bag on my desk

I looked at her angrily,has she gone mad.

"What do you want to talk about? I asked .

She eyed iyna and back to me .
"Baby why don't she leave....we need privacy" she said pointing at Iyna .

"Am sorry but she's staying here, anything you wanna say,say it and leave am busy " I said .

"Common baby ....I need to talk to you in private" she said .

"Umm.... Nicholas...I will be in my office" Iyna said moving away I grab her hand .

"Your staying here ...." I said .

"Please, talk to her ....I have something I wanna do ,"she said .

I really didn't want her to go, gosh this stupid Dorris, I pulled her to me and kissed her lips she blushed .

Dorris looks so angry, Iyna kissed my cheek and left I smiled at her till she closed the door .

I faced Dorris back who was ready to punch my wall, I love that .

"So...what do you want? I asked going to seat on my desk.

"Nicholas...are you really dating that bitch ? She cursed .

"What did you just call her..?... aint you the one that's the bitch ? I asked angrily.

How dare her call my Iyna a bitch I could strangle this loser .

"Baby am sorry , I didn't mean to get you angry" she said coming towards me.

I stare at her .
"What do you want Dorris ? I asked .

"Baby you " she said.

Is she mad? I Chuckled then I looked at her angrily.

"Are you okay ...are you sure you didn't miss your way ? I asked .

She bend towards me and touched my chest I pushed her hand away

"Don't you dare touch me like that again...what are you up too? I asked angrily.

"Look Nicholas...I know what I did was wrong am sorry but I want you back , let's settle this and come back together....I realized I loved you so much am sorry " she said .

"You disgust me ....I can't believe you came to tell me this , please you have to leave"I told her getting up.

"Please Nicholas....I know somewhere in your heart you still feel something towards me let's come back together and I promise not to repeat my mistake" she said trying to touch my cheek

I held her hand and pull her away .

"Am sorry but your 5 years late ...I've moved on , I don't want anything to do with you " i said .

She looks angry .
"Is it because your sleeping with your P.A? She asked .

"She's not just my P.A but my girlfriend...so you can leave now " I said.

"I can't believe your going to push me away because of that girl .... Nicholas you and I belong together...we love each other I know you don't love her ....your doing it because your mad at me " she said .

Gosh she's Making me so angry now.

"Really ..,you think i do?..I thought you were the one Dorris ...then you turned around and walked out of our relationship....so I found someone better ...and to me you don't exist anymore.... it's like I've never even met ...if you ask me how many times I thought about you....it's ZERO....so your hope's are useless....your nothing to me " I said truthfully.

She looked so angry .
Then like she was about to cry .
"Nicholas...I know I betrayed you with Collins i didn't know what came over me, Collins made me thought he loved me, I was blinded to see it but I really want you to forgive me , please " she begged.

What's she up to, I can't trust her.

"Am sorry but you can't play tricks on me Dorris ... please leave ....and I don't want to see you ever again...I have a new life now ....I don't want you in it " I said.

She looked at me surprised.
"Nicholas......

"You better leave before i call the security" I said with a hard tone.

"Alright ....I will leave , but you will hear from me " she said with that she picked her bag and walked out .

I took In a deep breath and fell back on my chair , that woman is crazy to think her tricks will work on me , I just hope I never see her again.

Dorris p.o.v

He thinks am sorry for leaving him, I never regretted it, I never loved him I just want to destroy him. He has to pay for the sins of his father and mother, they hurt my mother it's time for my revange.