chapter 3❤

Iyna's p.o.v

Right now i'm seated Infront of the mirror why Tobi is Making me up, even when I object to it she still says no.

"I can't believe I'd have to look like a ghost In a shell this night " I said rolling my eyes.

She scoffed.
"Iyna why do you like saying rubbish,if you talk again I will apply this red lipstick on your forehead"she said teasingly .

"Tobi...I think everyone in the club will have to run away by the time they see my face " I joke.

"Yeah whatever...can you just keep quiet already....i'm almost done with the make over " she did some things again and started clapping her hands.

"You go Girl, look at how beautiful I've transformed you..,gosh if I were a boy ...I will court you right now ...."she said happily.

I looked at myself in the mirror and truly i kind of look different,but the make was light and I look pretty and nice.

"my God! ....i'm not even getting married Tobs"i say and she eyed me.

"that's your thank you ?"she glared .

"Thanks babe" I said hugging her .

"Yeah anytime"she grinned.

We finally dressed up and held a cab to the destination of the club house , i'm wearing an off shoulder slim fitted gown a blue one, you could see some part of my cleavages showing,and my long sexy leg also to the view, my hair has been packed up to reveal my beautiful slender neck, and I wore little earrings to match with my dress,

While Tobi is putting on a pink dress infact it's shorter than mine , but hers has only one long hand while the other is armless.
She left her hair down, and her make up is out of this world.

We came down from the cab and we walked into the club with Tobi cat walking majestically like she own the place.

One thing I love about my friend is, she doesn't care what they think about her ...but can you believe even at her unexplainable wayward life ...she's still a virgin....yes...we both , me and her .... Us ...we ....virgins ....dress like no virgins ....all on Tob's .

But i'm not as free as she though, i'm a very calm person and i'm the indoor type, i can be home for a whole week just my popcorn and my Netflix and you will think i'm even dead ....yeah that's how quite my life is , Tobi know ... And she kinda hates it ......which she saw a better excuse bringing me out tonight .....enough about us...so we walked into the club and everyone is dancing.

It's only the many colors light that was glowing on the dance floor, we walked to the bartender and filled some drink, she dawned hers immediately and my eyes widen.

"dawn it once girl .... Do it " she urged happily and i did it , i cringed at the burn in my throat and dropped the glass.

"thats it gifl .... Live your fucjin live big and dont gibe a fuck" she yells hapoily dawning another drink .

"you will gst drunk " i tell her getting worried .

"nah ....come on Iyna lets rock this dancefloor" Tobi says and pulled me up as *shape of you * by Ed Sheeran.... started playing.

The club isn't the best place
to find a lover So the bar
is where I go
Me and my friends
at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

Gosh this song is so wonderful,we joined the others In the dancefloor and I start whyning my waist, moving with the music rhythm....

Come over and start up a conversation
with just me And trust me
I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop,
put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance,
and now I'm singing like