chapter 6❤

Iyna's p.o.v

I rushed into my apartment really fuming with anger I throw my hand bag on the couch and grumble pacing up and down ...gosh .

"How dare that bastard... arggn!...I feel like hitting him so hard on the face that he will forget he's one of the hensmith's....how dare him " I yelled ....at no one .

Suddenly Tobi came rushing from the kitchen door, looking at me like I've grown four heads.

"Iyna...why are you so upset? "She asked .

"You won't believe who the fuck the boss was....."I groaned.

Tobi shook her head and came towards me and touch my arm.

"Did you see a ghost .....umm...maybe the one in fear files....I know you Really hate that movie alot"she said.

Oh my god ...what is she even saying?

"Tobia ...your so annoying....who told you i saw a ghost? ...the fuckin boss of that company is no one else but that  stupid arrogant jackass of a guy from the club " I yelled and fell on the couch burring my face in my hand .

Tobi came towards me.

"Oh my world iyna , are you serious ?" she asked and i nodded .

"this is really bad...so you didn't get the job.?...oh! I should have known better  ....I know you won't get the job ..."she says sadly and I looked at her confused.

"Tobi..tell me ...what do you mean you knew I won't have the job?" I asked glaring at her.

"Iynaama.....the thing is ...you see, it was someone who told me about the interview in the N.H CO-OPERATION...I didn't even know he will be the boss I thought his father was the boss ... that's why I didn't stop you from going there "she says.

I looked at her shocked.

"So you knew the company belongs to the Hensmith's...and you didn't even tell me so I won't bother myself going?" I asked disbelief

"urgn!....i'm sorry Iyna...I thought you knew it....oh oh oh....wait a minute...why didn't I think about this from the start...."she asks

I stare at her confused.

"Iyna ...what i'm trying to say is....the N... stands for Ni....Cho....las.... while the H...stands for Hensmith....i'm just realizing it now ... because the last time I heard of that company it was J.H which is Jason hensmith....I didn't take notice that the name changed"she explained with wide eyes

Yeah , if she would had knew she wouldn't had let me go.

"Now I seriously have a problem...I feel like crying...but I don't know what to do...I don't even know how to start the tears" I said burring my head in my hand again.

"Oh Iyna...you don't need to worry ...i'm sure I can help you out...let me get the rub...once you apply it on your eyes ... uncontrollable tears will start coming out ...."Tobi pushed .

I looked at her angrily,shes making mockery of me.

"Stop it Tobi...it's not funny, i'm being caged here...the BASTARD threatened to make my life miserable if I don't work for him or sleep with him..i'm so helpless"I said her eyes widen.

"He wants to sleep with you ?" She sounded taken aback.

"Yeah but I was against it, he's a jerk to think I'll ever sleep with him" I said the thought disgusting me .

Then she suddenly smile.

"Really...wow that's amazing Iyna.... your so lucky...you will be working 24/7 with him....he's so handsome and every woman's dream....and this is your opportunity to grab it girl " she said happily.

I looked at her surprised.

"TOBIA" I shouted.

"What ...I was only trying to be specific....the guy is one in a hell sexy and gorgeous  ....I suddenly wish i'm the one who slapped him,if I knew his now the owner of the company....i'm seriously envying you girl " Tobi says dreamily.

Gosh this girl is so annoying,she doesn't even care what I will go through but busy praising the BASTARD.

"Your so gross Tobi...i'm going to my room"I said getting up and taking my bag.

"Hey wait ....at least tell me ...did he touch you ?" She yelled after me cause I was already close to my room door .

"Yes...."I yelled back.

"Where ?" She yelled back happily.

"On your stupid mouth "I yelled back.

"Huh? Tobi says ..I turned back to see her touching her mouth and I Chuckled before going to my room and closing the door.

Gosh I can't believe I'd work for that beast tomorrow.