Chapter 11.5 - Can't

If the hotel entrance had a door, he could have slammed it. But with revolving doors, all he could do was kick the bushes outside.

Jungkook tore his jacket off and snapped it, rolling it around his arm.

How could Jimin just leave her like that? he thought. How can he be so heartless to her?

Lost in his rage, he didn't notice Hanna walking towards the hotel.

"Jungkook?" she asked as he stormed past.

She looked once at the hotel, then back at Jungkook. Sucking her teeth, she turned around and followed him.

"Yo, Kookie!" she yelled after him, trying to catch up. "What's the deal? Hey? Hey!"

She reached him, grabbing onto the back of his shirt and pulling him back.

"What do you want?" he spat.

"What's up with you? I haven't seen you this angry in years."

"None of your business."

He turned to leave, but she pulled him back again.

"I'm making it my business." she said. "Fess up."

He huffed, pulling away from her. "Stay out of things you don't know anything about."

He turned again, but she rushed forward, standing in front of him. "Oh yeah? Things I don't know about?" she said. "You think I don't see the way you look at Y/N?"

He pressed his lips together.

"At the wedding." Hanna continued. "Now at the honeymoon? What's wrong with you, Jungkook? She's married."

"He doesn't love her."

"You can't love her." she replied. "Don't you get that?"

He shoved his tongue in his cheek. His eyes darted around, then came back to her.

"You expect me to let him treat her the way he does, then?"

Hanna folded her arms. "I'm not saying that, exactly. I care about my cousin too, you know. She's been through a lot. I don't want to see her suffer more. That's why we have to help them."

He laughed ironically. "Help them? Help them do what?"

"We have to help them fall in love with each other."

He raised his shaking hands up to his face. "You're out of your mind. You know that? You were always out of your mind."

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

Jungkook's guards surrounded them both.  He had forgotten about them. 

"Is everything all right, Your Majesty?" one of them asked.

"No," he replied, pointing at Hanna. "Get this girl away from me."

One of the guards came up to grab her, but she shoved him away. "Hey! I have guards too, you know." She turned to Jungkook. "The only difference is they don't do my dirty work for me."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

The guards stood there, confused. "Uh, Sir..."

He shook his head. "Forget it. She's not worth the trouble. Let's go."

All of them turned to leave.

"You're only going to get hurt, Jungkook." Hanna warned as he walked away. "And if you keep acting like this, Y/N will too."

His head dropped, but he kept walking.

Once he had left the hotel grounds completely, he turned to his guards. 

"Get Chanyeol for me." he said. "I have a job for him."

~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry! Short update! I was sick this week. New update coming soon!