Ch 17 - Your POV - Crowned

"How can there still not be any information?" I asked.

Jungkook sighed. "There's information, but not enough to do anything."

My heart sank. How could they work so long on this and still not come up with anything?  

 "So Jimin is still in danger?"

"There are dozens of people working on this, Y/N." Jungkook assured me. "Both your father and Jin have offered their help for tomorrow. Nothing will happen."

I wasn't comforted. The idea of Jimin being crowned while there were still people targeting him made me nauseous.

We hadn't spoken since our last argument. Jungkook hadn't left the castle, and I couldn't ask him to leave. I knew Jungkook shouldn't have been here, and it was my fault that he was. But it was the only way I could help Jimin.

But guilt hung over me. Jimin wasn't completely wrong. I knew I shouldn't have been holding onto Jungkook like I was, but he was the only person giving me strength.

"What are we all talking about?"

Jungkook and I turned to find Hanna strolling up to us.

Jungkook groaned. "Why are you everywhere?"

She smiled. "You can't get rid of me that easily, Kookie. Besides, you think I'm going to miss the show tomorrow?"

I frowned. "I wouldn't use those words for it."

"It'll definitely be interesting." Hanna continued. "There's a lot of tension in the castle now. You know, besides the kind you cause, Kookie."

"I could say the same for you." he replied.

Hanna shrugged and looked at me. "Don't worry, Y/N. Nothing's going to happen to Jimin."

"I have a bad feeling..." I said.

"Don't have those." she said. "Have good feelings. Jimin needs good vibes for tomorrow."

I tried to smile. "You're right. I'll try."

The next morning was as hectic as our wedding day. Everyone in the castle was rushing around, preparing last minute details of the ceremony.

"Your Majesty?"

I turned to a familiar voice.

"Chen!" I cried, throwing my arms around him. "Oh, I'm so happy to see you again!"

He laughed. "I've missed you as well, Princess. How are you?"

I wanted to break down and cry in front of him, but I couldn't. Since I had married Jimin, Chen had gone back to assist my father and mother. In the midst of everything, it was good to see a familiar, hopeful face. 

"Don't be so nervous." he said before I could answer his question. "Your family is here to support you."

"That we are."

I turned to my father's voice. He grinned.

"You look stunning, my dear. The makings of a beautiful queen."

I smiled a little. The dress Jimin's mother had picked out was lovely. Ivory satin with embroidered red roses. The gown fell past my ankles in multiple layers.